PDA

Просмотр полной версии : To my son 2 years are equal. I am am excited very much with its or his diet. Business in that...

Marina
26.06.2004, 06:22
To my son 2 years are equal. I am am excited very much with its or his diet. The matter is that he prefers to eat exclusively milk. For a day it is drunk about litre, except for it or this he can eat a few or a little;little bit fruit, it is a little cookies, bread, fresh vegetables, a potato fri (fried by me in exclusively fresh masle-on other boiled vegetables disagrees), a ham, juice and more I give him Polyvitaminums. And this all our menu, on what another he does not agree. And meal which should be chewed, it is eaten very little, and in some days in general anything. But milk it is always ready to drink and much and with pleasure.
Actually a question: such delivery for dvuhletki is how much comprehensible?

Muraveva E.M.
26.06.2004, 14:53
It is absolutely unacceptable. At this age the child necessarily should chew firm nutrition as its or her absence conducts to pauperization of blood supply of gums and as a result - to their inflammation (periodontitis). Besides a plenty zharennoj nutrition breaks processes of digestion in a stomach, 12 perstnoj and a colon that conducts to diseases zheludochno-an intestinal tract.

Marina
27.06.2004, 21:39
Yes chews that he just enough, will chew and vyplenet, and then shouts "moko". And zharenoj peep he eats at all much. Who would tell or say to him, that he " necessarily should " eat... But, all the same, for the answer - thanks.