PDA

Просмотр полной версии : The son (4) has come from sadika and has told, that its or his friend has told to him prime...

I_am
10.06.2004, 15:02
The son (4) has come from sadika and has told, that its or his friend has told to him about the following: * at women of item.. It is necessary to lick (thus has shown tongue as approximately it is necessary to do or make, and the woman in turn should dlat too most with *)))))))) How to react to it? To tell or say, what is it nonsenses and so never it is necessary to do or tell or make or tell;do or say;make or say that something did not listen to others or in general another... But the son has asked me so: * And it is the truth what my friend has told or said? *

Pisarenko N.A.
12.06.2004, 03:08
1. To not show alarm! 2. If the child speaks some words, people can think, what its or his parents - vagabonds or abnormal (he does not want it or this?) 3. As a matter of fact, it is not true (me it seems, is not present such objazalovki...) 4. Unostentatiously talk to the teacher, let will get accustomed to drugu-that. That did not retire...