PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello, the doctor! I would like to hear your opinion in occasion of above...

Margarita
05.06.2004, 01:16
Hello, the doctor! I would like to hear your opinion in occasion of rising immunity of the child 3, 5 years. One year ago we have gone or send in sadik and now we are ill or sick every month, and practically always with a heat (a bronchitis, a pharyngitis, an angina) and constantly the doctor appoints or nominates antibiotics besides other medicines. This month we even in hospital have got, there was a suspicion on a pneumonia, have got off a bronchitis. It is very a pity to me of the child, she it is already simple zapichkana any medicines, and illnesses or diseases and proceed. I tried or tasted different preparations for a raising of immunity (IRS-19, Tentorium, Immunal), but real changes have not noticed. I very much ask you, help or assist, please. What it is necessary to do or make, with what to begin? With zakalivanija, from reception of any effective preparations for a raising immunita (which) or can at all it is necessary to us go to a garden any time? Simply up to a garden we hurted or were ill;were sick a little, and now at me such feeling - that it is necessary to leave on street, few times to inhale air and will already be ill (an organism simply absolutely was exhausted from constant illnesses or diseases and prosizhivany at home). Advise what to do or make, please. Thankful in advance.

Bolshakova M.A.
05.06.2004, 07:46
To sit year of the house. To begin course Ribomunila, before "issue" to smear a nose oksolinovoj with ointment. A high-grade delivery, a course of Polyvitaminums