PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello! I have read through reports below, and at me the suspicion otn has crept in...

Natasha
19.05.2004, 09:59
Hello! I have read through reports below, and at me the suspicion concerning purposes or appointments of our endocrinologist has crept in. The matter is that my boy in 7 years at body height of 122 sm weighs 27, 5 kg. The endocrinologist, feeling shchitovidku, has told or said, that an isthmus any split, but in general like by way of. On dlannym US really all in norm or rate, organic changes is not revealed. But, feeling testicles, she has told or said, that they any fine, in her opinion, for our age, and is more dense, than, ostensibly, should be. As I cannot make to the child of US of testicles in any way has thought, all can, there by way of, you wrote in the previous report, that at polnenkih boys the fatty tissue promotes retardation of development of testicles. Can, and it is not necessary to fence a kitchen garden? Puberty at us is far...

Krivskaja L.K.
20.05.2004, 00:02
If the endocrinologist is disturbed with the size of testicles it is better to estimate or appreciate them on orhidometru or a ruler. Only very small sizes (up to 1 1, 5 ml) can guard, but also it still needs to be checked. I think, that vyshi fears are groundless.

The anonym
21.05.2004, 12:19
Lydia Konstantinovna, thanks for the answer! Today descended or went once again to the endocrinologist and have made US of testicles. The sizes right - 18, 48, 2, left - 17, 97, 9. The doctor has told or said, what is it the normal sizes for 7 years. So we have calmed down. Once again many thanks!!!

Krivskaja L.K.
22.05.2004, 12:29
I am very glad for you!