PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Very much I ask the help and advice or council how me to be??? At the son in pokakah slime. In...

JUlyonka
18.05.2004, 17:51
Very much I ask the help and advice or council how me to be???

At the son in pokakah slime. Sometimes the feces greenish and since a birth is excruciated by diarrhea. My pediatrist refuses in analyses, motivating with that the child looks or appears happy and not bad types or collects weight. But, the same not normally slime and greenish color a feces? What to me to do or make, if the doctor does not wish to take analyses? To change the doctor? Or it is possible to insist on research? I do not know as to communicate with the American doctors, at them on all the answer - all Ok. The child well eats and it is the most important parameter.

Help or Assist.

BELIEF WITH.
19.05.2004, 14:14
DEAR or EXPENSIVE JULYONKA! LISTEN to NOBODY, INSIST ON INSPECTION, ON DELIVERY of ANALYSES!!! For now I can advise you LINEKS. This medicine for a dysbacteriosis, the diarrhea, consisting from kislolmolochnyh bacteria. Open a capsule, pour out its or her maintenance or contents in the spoon with nutrition or in milk. To accept on 1 2 3 times a day. BUT ALL THE SAME ACHIEVE ANALYSES!!! SUCCESS!

JUlyonka
19.05.2004, 16:50
Belief, huge. Human thanks! I shall struggle and ask delivery of analyses, even at own expense. Can on atkih conditions they will go on a concession.