PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I do not know how to help or assist the son. Recently has gone in sadik, 4 years. Does not cry, n...

Alla
13.05.2004, 22:45
I do not know how to help or assist the son. Recently has gone in sadik, 4 years. Does not cry, but silent. maochishki in group cocky. Not only in relation to the son, derutsja and among themselves but when lift up the son, he for itself(himself) postojat not mozhet-is afraid. Once I have found such stage, have approached or suited and then the son has dared to hit back (I saw all all over again and precisely I know, what not he the first has begun). But then we have talked to the son on this subject and he has told or said, that without me delivery will not give. Clearly why. With the teacher spoke, but at it or her 25 children and on such "trifles" she has not time to react, she has told or said: "will learn". And recently he has pushed the girl on walk. It turns out. That he is afraid to repulse offenders, but will break insult on more weak. I very much am afraid, that such stereotype will be fixed. Really I can make nothing?

Pisarenko N.A.
14.05.2004, 21:14
Alla, believe, if you will support or maintain the boy and to accept it or him with its or his shyness and all problems, he in due course will understand collective conflicts. All will come in norm or rate.:))