PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Kind time of day! To the son of 5 months. Any deviations or rejections serdechno-sosudisto...

Oksana
11.05.2004, 11:56
Kind time of day! To the son of 5 months. Any deviations or rejections serdechno-vascular system it was not found out. We are engaged gymnastics every day. First massage (15 minutes). Then nearby poluchasa various exercises. Then diving in a bath. 15 30 minutes. With one arm or hand densely I cover the mouth, to the second I am insolent or am for a nape and enough often I immerse a head in water. At it or him the head and a neck very or very much reddens. He very much often breathes after that. The grandmother, "having consulted" with the familiar pediatrist has told or said: " heart can to give up also!!! ". What will you tell or say?

Sharykin A.S.
12.05.2004, 17:58
I am not familiar with a technique of training to diving, but I think, that the child should learn to hold the breath itself. In your case he, possibly, strongly strains (probably, from pavor of a dyspnea), that leads to a similar picture. Good in it or this a little.