PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I have given birth to the boy in weight of 4 kg. Today to him 1 months and two days having weighed it or him to me...

The anonym
03.05.2004, 17:32
I have given birth to the boy in weight of 4 kg. Today to him 1 months and two days having weighed it or him to me it became bad he has added 1 600. I do not know to be pleased to me or to experience. I feed only with the milk. He feels well. A circle of a head 40 breast 38. And whether in general there was at you such case in your practice? I ask to give me advice or council very much I worry

Bagautdinova I.V.
04.05.2004, 07:19
At thoracal feeding the greater or big increase in weight is possible or probable, strongly to worry thus it is not necessary. However it is necessary to hand over the analysis of a blood on Saccharum, to analyse a heredity (at presence of relatives with an endocrine pathology, in more strashem age it will be necessary for the child consultation of the endocrinologist).

Olga
04.05.2004, 22:33
At me the son in weight 4350 was born. Between the second and the third mejasetsem he has added 1900 gram. Now to him of 7 months, he adds last two months on 200 gram.