PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Hello the doctor! To me of 28 years recently has passed or has taken place inspection M-the ECHO golovno...

Babbling
04.08.2004, 10:30
Hello the doctor! To me of 28 years recently has passed or has taken place inspection M-the ECHO of a brain the diagnosis: " koavennye attributes of an insignificant intracranial hypertensia ", and did or made UZGD a brain it pokaazalo little bit earlier that vessels of a brain are narrowed, periodically at me the head is awfully turned and often there are headaches, one year ago I have passed or have taken place treatment: Pyracetamum, tserebrolizat in m, a nicotinic acid in m prompt please can eat more effective treatment. In advance many thanks

Alexey, the doctor-neurologist
07.08.2004, 02:21
Babbling, prezh de than to appoint or nominate treatment it is necessary to make more exact methods of inspection, than to you have been spent and to be defined or determined with the diagnosis. I rekomnedoval to you to spend KT or MRT a brain, and also Duplex scanning of the main arteries of a head and consultation of the competent neurologist...