PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Zdrastvujte! At me a problem of following character. My neurologist exposes...

.53 Year.
25.05.2004, 16:05
Zdrastvujte! At me a problem of following character. My neurologist exposes the diagnosis a neurosolike syndrome, ostoeohondroz a backbone rasprostronyonnyj and a vascular encephalopathy of the first degree. I pass or I take place already the third course (Triphtazinum, Relanium, amitriptyline), the status improves while I drink tablets. Through odnu-two weeks siptomy repeat. Joints - both carpal, both ulnar, both humeral, both knee began to hurt or be ill;be sick. Before treatment and during treatment under the scheme or plan, often there are light maculae before eyes, and in lateral vision see color spiralki which disappear after reception of Corvalolum. Often excruciate inflow of the climacteric plan. I ask your advice or council and opinion on all above-stated.
And more. Whether probably to accept Cinnarizinum on a background above the listed preparations?

Suponeva N.A.
27.05.2004, 03:41
Lydia, Cinnarizinum it is possible to accept on this background. Consult to the psychiatrist concerning therapy.

Alexey
27.05.2004, 16:00
Uv. Lydia! Besides the neurologist at the moment your doctor should be the gynecologist because normalization of a hormonal background much more would improve your status. A question on reception of Cinnarizinum in your situation rhetorical because to accept that it it is possible, and whether here the advantage or benefit of it or this will be unknown...