PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt please! If I handed over analyses on virus hepatitises In and With with...

Paul
09.05.2004, 16:43
Prompt please! If I handed over analyses on virus hepatitises In and With after not protected sexual contact later 1 month (IFA HbsAg and antibodies to), later 2 months (PTSR DNA gepv and RNK geps), later 3, 5 months (IFA HbsAg and antibodies to). Whether I can be assured or confident, what is not infected or it is necessary for me to be surveyed and further?

The anonym
10.05.2004, 02:04
For full calm it is possible to hand over the analysis on HBSAg and antibodies to HCV in a year after contact. But in general it almost 90 % that this time all "has managed".

child
10.05.2004, 19:49
When I handed over last time (negatively), next day have begun a course of bacterination from a hepatitis In (edzheriks). As I have understood, the vaccine contains inactive antigen HbsAg. If later month after the first vaccine I wish to go to hand over on antibodies, HbSAg and DNA, whether that will show the analysis presence HBSAg iz-for vaccines into which structure enters? And the second question if an antibody already vyrabotalich on a vaccine and if to assume, what I vse-taki has been infected, whether it means that I shall have been ill easier or in general the virus will be lost?