PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Yoga and pregnancy

KatiKo
18.09.2006, 08:28
Hello! I only month am engaged in yoga, but we now plan conception of the child and if I zaberemenneju and shall continue to go on yoga, whether it will be harmful for the beginning to pregnancy? And more prompt please - if to me will treat a leg or foot the laser (the ossicle or bonelet on a leg or foot grows) it is not a mini-irradiation as a roentgen, for example? Thanks in advance

evromedprestizh
18.09.2006, 19:12
The load for fiz exercises to you will be defined or determined by the gynecologist already during ber-.
The laser is light, instead of a roentgen.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

evromedprestizh
18.09.2006, 19:13
At planning pregnancy inspection on an infection (a smear method PTSR on ZPPP and the analysis of a blood on torche, bacteriological crop), carrying out of US, the general or common analysis of a blood and urine, the biochemical analysis of a blood, probably hormonal analyses is desirable.. Other, more complex or difficult inspections only under indications. If the analysis of a blood does not show presence of antibodies to a rubella bacterination 3-6 months prior to planned ber- is necessary. For 2-3 months it is desirable to begin reception of Polyvitaminums for pregnant women - they contain a full necessary set of vitamins and minerals. In additional purposes or appointments usually there is no necessity.
The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.