PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sexual life during pregnancy

Victoria
11.08.2006, 08:42
Hello, at me 4 5 nedeshl pregnancy. Tell or say please during what time during pregnancy it is possible to conduct a sexual life, without risk for a fetus? What it is possible to make if podtashnivaet?

vikulik 25
11.08.2006, 17:20
Greetings, in the first I congratulate!
In the second on the bill of sex there is no exact answer, whether only the doctor can that bo tell or say by your organism, for example at other woman on the same term beremenosti the doctor can forbid and to you to resolve, or on the contrary.
Itself solve if beremenost passes or takes place well that why and not zanimatsja, at me 10 weeks I am engaged and am engaged till now where that vychetala that up to 5 months is possible as want and here after 5 it is necessary to change a pose... Though some people speak that up to tretego month is not desirable as there can be a threat vykidesha, that the fetus still not too well "keeps" that it or him tresti and too low he is...
On the bill of a nausea svezhye, or that nibud on podobee chips and more cucumbers help or assist with this sort!
p.s though it can only my opinion but you can also will follow to him, we are engaged on the oldest pose (messionerskaja), eksperementirovat on ranih terms not so that and would be desirable me!
I wish success and the easiest or lightest;most mild beremenosti!