PDA

Просмотр полной версии : QUESTION

Lyly
23.04.2006, 03:42
Zdavstvujte.s recent time me began to disturb allocation of transparent color, without zapaha.vydeljajutsja only at mochepuskanii.za nelelju before monthly allocation become -brownish tsveta.zuda and pains net.kakiu it is necessary for me to hand over analyses and on what is it similar on signs,

evromedprestizh
26.04.2006, 07:17
Rozovo-brown color is sanies, i.e. Krovjanistye allocation
The reasons can be much.
For finding-out of the reason krovjanistyh vydeleny it is necessary to make a colposcopy is a survey under a microscope (for exception of a pathology shejki uteruses and vaginas) and to spend US of a small basin (for exception of a pathology of a uterus and appendages). To be surveyed on an infection (a smear by method PTSR and a blood on antibodies, bacteriological crop) for exception of an inflammation. Sometimes it is necessary to appoint or nominate hormonal inspection, sometimes inspection of coagulating system of a blood - gemostaziogrammu. To hand over a smear on a cytology. Sometimes it is necessary to do or make a separate diagnostic currettage shejki uteruses and uteruses. Sometimes it is an attribute of cancer diseases.
The doctor gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.