PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether to treat a cytomegalovirus?

Julia Soltan
30.10.2005, 15:04
Hello. Prompt, whether I can plan pregnancy if before treatment (IgG=100, Ig= it is found out) and after treatment immunomoduljatorami and antiviral preparations (IgG=120, Ig= is found out) whether .nuzhno to continue to try to lower IgG or to not pay to it or him attention? That it is necessary to do or make during pregnancy with such parameters. Thanks.

evromedprestizh
30.10.2005, 16:33
I think, increase of antibodies is a positive attribute after treatment. But in absentia to recommend plan ber- I can not. It is necessary to know all situation in detail and to examine you.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category gynecologist-endocrinologist Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.

Julia Soltan
30.10.2005, 18:49
Why then the doctor-immunologist insists on decrease of a parameter even up to 40? She is not right? Whether as you think can affect or influence development of the child that at me a lymphadenopathy of an obscure etiology and subfibrilitet during 8 years. Searches of the reasons have not given any results (the lymphogranulomatosis and any other unpleasant illnesses or diseases is excluded). Lymphonoduses are increased only in the field of a neck and clavicles, under analyses of a blood and uzi internal organs all in norm or rate. The temperature within day varies constantly: from 37 up to 37.5. To what expert to address for correct conducting pregnancy? I understand what in absentia hardly to give the reference, but nevertheless so it will be easier to understand a situation. Thanks for such prompt reply.