PDA

Просмотр полной версии : About delays

liandrin
05.03.2005, 10:57
Prompt plz I do not know what to do or make. The matter is that at me the menstrual cycle still or even has not absolutely settled but I conduct a sexual life, in the extremity or end of December there was a discomfiture and I had to drink postinor and monthly send or have come for 10 days earlier, and now at me a delay already almost 2 weeks... I thought can is pregnant bought some times tests they show negative result... Also that to me now to do or make prompt and that is terrible already

Kitten Gav
27.03.2005, 06:34
Years how much to you?

liandrin
10.04.2005, 20:20
16 like

MK
19.04.2005, 08:44
16 - like,

Here, the girl-!!!

Already postinor!!!

You will cripple yourself, hormonal failure at you! And it in 16 years!!!

Elastic not probyvala to the boy to offer? Or you do not know what is it such???

Disgrace!

liandrin
01.05.2005, 14:50
Yes there was rezinochka) I not absolutely still a silly woman... He has torn, never such was failure, speak... Means to ginekoglogu to be it is necessary or he will be restored?

Ajrin
31.05.2005, 13:28
Yes there was rezinochka) I not absolutely still a silly woman... He has torn, never such was failure, speak... Means to ginekoglogu to be it is necessary or he will be restored?

If you still never were at the gynecologist after the beginning of a sexual life, it is necessary to descend or go!

Baba Manya
14.08.2005, 03:42
At many women an astable cycle. To me 25 years, already and the child has given birth, and at me till now faults. Such women as we should be especially cautious as it is difficult to us to find out why a delay - simply so or pregnancy. I have gaped the pregnancy because " simply delay " has solved that at me. But in my case pregnancy was desired. And you early about children to think, so be more cautious.