PDA

Просмотр полной версии : You observed what by-effects at yourselves at reception OK?

Страницы : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Spicy
05.10.2004, 05:26
At me for example has considerably decreased libido, hair have started to drop out.

And more the cycle after them became irregular though from 11 years stable was always

Djujmovochka
05.10.2004, 08:31
At me the skin became much better, passed or took place pryshchiki, the breast hurted or was ill;was sick and monthly went very morbidly.

Vadinka
05.10.2004, 09:47
3 kg. Excess weight and a cellulitis, unfortunately...

anais
05.10.2004, 12:56
Libido has decreased only in the first month of reception, it was then restored.

The skin became purer or cleaner, monthly painless, has thrown off some or a little bit kg of weight.

More shortly, to me has carried - while one pluss (ttt).

Yaska
07.10.2004, 02:48
At me any consequences.

Galine
07.10.2004, 18:52
What is OK?

Spicy
09.10.2004, 00:36
OK - oral contraceptives

Jane
09.10.2004, 14:25
esdinstvennyj the by-effect which was at me: when I read the instruction to tablets about eti the by-effects - it became bad, hardly in a syncope have not fallen heavily. It was on a bus stopping, it was necessary up to skameechki to crawl

Fairly it is more niodnogo than a by-effect nebylo. OK to me tada dohtor appointed or nominated.

Galine
11.10.2004, 17:39
OK - oral contraceptives

Thanks.. In I protupila..

Djujmovochka
12.10.2004, 14:21
And me in the first day of reception very strongly toshnit

The visitor
14.10.2004, 11:51
And at me, fie-fie, that's all right) Any pobochek it is not revealed. The truth I use an adhesive tape, but these are the same OK, only it is more convenient)

Spicy
16.10.2004, 10:06
And still by-effects are found out after a cancelling of reception...

-not-little fool
17.10.2004, 15:24
By-effects - augmentation of appetite (as consequence or investigation of a steam of superfluous kg, yet has not noticed), abaissement of hair (slightly, can, seasonal)... Libido has increased That's all....

The visitor
18.10.2004, 06:15
The migraine has appeared Has stopped to accept and I shall be more never

Marjana
19.10.2004, 07:27
The skin became better. But there was a gravity in legs or foots. Therefore after 5 mes.priema has stopped them to drink and any more does not pull

20.10.2004, 13:00
Libido in norm or rate. Pluss any. And minuses - an edema of legs or foots, and a small increase in weight (but it should be guzzled less).

Buttercup
22.10.2004, 12:04
Before monthly the breast ached a bit. All rest only pluss.

23.10.2004, 12:44
Before monthly the breast ached a bit. All rest only pluss.

It byvet and without reception OK.

Unika
24.10.2004, 18:18
To me registered OK the doctor:

From pluss: monthly became less morbid, a cycle regular.

From minuses: first the saw three- - from them was depression.... Has noticed not at once, the life worthless thought and in the truth. Then to me the doctor has replaced on ZHanin - depression has passed or has taken place, but spots have got.

Has refused on figs them. Besides I dance flamenko, and there a load on legs or foots - and so suffer... And here still OK.

More shortly, IMHO, pluss do not cost or stand such minuses...

Butterdishes
26.10.2004, 01:11
Minuses has not noticed any.

And from pluss - the skin of the face became better, I have grown thin when them accepted (but it because was afraid as all will recover, therefore adhered to a diet, well not absolutely diets, simply did not eat also a sports hall in the evening has added), did not worry for my cycle (and without tablets he at me skips as wants), Testosteron-Depotum at me has gone down

I have remained is happy or enough with reception to Diana 35

MK
27.10.2004, 16:49
Saw different

From the some people the stomach in the first 5 days of reception on a cycle hurted or was ill;was sick.

From others legs or foots ached a bit, from the third skin poplohela, dry as parchment.

From all - an increase in weight - +2+3 kg which then to not drive.

After 2-3 cycles of reception - absence libido 100 %

At once - dryness of a vagina

Pluss: a cycle stable, has treated a certain sore (fie-fie)

29.10.2004, 17:47
I do not know... pobochka it or not.... But on how much I know, at reception OK the cycle should be normalized, monthly there should be less morbid and be truncated in time. At me anything is not present it or this. Come to one day more correctly, but on etov all comes to an end. They last a minimum of 8 days and even all 12..... Continuous botched work.... Mucks do not leave absolutely. A fantasy!

anais
31.10.2004, 04:53
I do not know... pobochka it or not.... But on how much I know, at reception OK the cycle should be normalized, monthly there should be less morbid and be truncated in time. At me anything is not present it or this. Come to one day more correctly, but on etov all comes to an end. They last a minimum of 8 days and even all 12..... Continuous botched work.... Mucks do not leave absolutely. A fantasy!

And you are assured, what these tablets approach or suit you?

At me monthly absolutely painless, only 3-4 days and less plentiful, than last earlier.

01.11.2004, 15:37

And you are assured, what these tablets approach or suit you?

At me monthly absolutely painless, only 3-4 days and less plentiful, than last earlier.

It is possible on "you" Yes here has passed to others, similar almost. And those a saw of 5 months, 2 times there were it's OK, and then 3 months here such chicken-feed..... To throw OK did not want, while zdavala all onalizy once again so longly and lasted with transition to others. Though it is a pity certainly... I drank to Diana, they approached or suited me in everything, the skin became better, hair fat... Began to be spoiled less. Not tashnilo, did not hurt or be ill;be sick.... Only here such mysterious menses. Has now drunk a floor of packing of others OK, up to a menses of 1,5 more weeks... We shall look or see that will be.

Yaska
02.11.2004, 17:32
And, has recollected! I have ceased to feel badly myself at monthly. I without OK (when I do or make breaks) can not rise the first 2 days at all