PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Has broken rodinku...

X
19.01.2005, 03:45
Now I am going to die...

alisaa
24.01.2005, 18:51
Now I am going to die...

The laugher, wait do not die. Go to dermotologu, to you it or her will remove. To me on December, 28th have removed, I sit now sewn up, in two weeks seams will remove or take off. And then 2 more months to sunbathe it will be impossible.

Baba Manya
02.02.2005, 05:49
Now I am going to die...

The laugher, wait do not die. Go to dermotologu, to you it or her will remove. To me on December, 28th have removed, I sit now sewn up, in two weeks seams will remove or take off. And then 2 more months to sunbathe it will be impossible.

The fur-trees, what size at you rodinka was, what it was necessary to sew up? At us them here simply freeze and then scratch out or scrape a scalpel, and then stick, and a moustache.

alisaa
05.02.2005, 07:59
Yes like not greater or big, me it or her too have frozen (process did not observe, she at me on a back was) but when I change an adhesive tape (any as a piece of a skin an adhesive tape) I see two small seams, two nitochki such temnenkie on nodules fastened dangle or hang about.

The friend
06.02.2005, 20:41
Houses have broken or in interior? If in interior no trouble, will not die

Baba Manya
09.02.2005, 13:04
Yes like not greater or big, me it or her too have frozen (process did not observe, she at me on a back was) but when I change an adhesive tape (any as a piece of a skin an adhesive tape) I see two small seams, two nitochki such temnenkie on nodules fastened dangle or hang about.

And at you do not use such seams which are dissolved. Me such nitkami sewed up when have performed operation on ear lobules of ears - at me there globules were formed.

alisaa
11.02.2005, 22:04
And at you do not use such seams which are dissolved. Me such nitkami sewed up when have performed operation on ear lobules of ears - at me there globules were formed.

I with nitkami did not penetrate into business, to me the doctor have told or said in three weeks to come, seams to look, here I and wait three weeks. And a thread, which are dissolved (they like ketas (gut are called), they will be thicker, I such saw. Can thin sewed, that then shramchik was less?

Baba Manya
19.02.2005, 09:25

I with nitkami did not penetrate into business, to me the doctor have told or said in three weeks to come, seams to look, here I and wait three weeks. And a thread, which are dissolved (they like ketas (gut are called), they will be thicker, I such saw. Can thin sewed, that then shramchik was less?

At me still such organism that tears away all alien or foreign bodies, including a thread. When it is sewn up, the inflammation begins. The organism protests. Now at us apply special gel which stiffens on ranke, and it is not necessary to impose seams. And at me still predilection to scars. From everyone tsarapinki there is a cicatrix. Keloids are called, whether that... So if there is an opportunity to avoid seams, I should avoid.

alisaa
21.02.2005, 06:38
At me still such organism that tears away all alien or foreign bodies, including a thread. When it is sewn up, the inflammation begins. The organism protests. Now at us apply special gel which stiffens on ranke, and it is not necessary to impose seams. And at me still predilection to scars. From everyone tsarapinki there is a cicatrix. Keloids are called, whether that... So if there is an opportunity to avoid seams, I should avoid.

And at me badly the blood is turned off or folded, it in a map is written down, can on it or this and have sewn up, and an adhesive tape have written out such transparent, he without anything on a wound is pasted (he as a piece of gel or a skin transparent).

At me tozh from each scratch scars, a skin thin I (sigh).

Baba Manya
01.03.2005, 14:11
And at me badly the blood is turned off or folded, it in a map is written down, can on it or this and have sewn up, and an adhesive tape have written out such transparent, he without anything on a wound is pasted (he as a piece of gel or a skin transparent).

At me tozh from each scratch scars, a skin thin I (sigh).

I from for it or this am afraid to do or make plastic operation on a nose. Still that-string will wind, hundred times I shall regret that under a knife has laid down. At least, at me in general is not present rodinok. A skin absolutely without freckles, without rodinok, without warts. And white, dry so I on the sun do not leave at all.

Miu-Miu-Miu
11.03.2005, 01:29
Now I am going to die...

Nuuuuu, I still, for example, am alive after such case

And yes, by the way, why you yet at the doctor, and sit at a computer. Quickly to the oncologist and there already the situation will clear up, whether we shall eat pies on funeral or not....

On results of a campaign to the doctor report by all means....

Yours faithfully Miu-Miu-Miu

alisaa_
13.03.2005, 18:45
I from for it or this am afraid to do or make plastic operation on a nose. Still that-string will wind, hundred times I shall regret that under a knife has laid down. At least, at me in general is not present rodinok. A skin absolutely without freckles, without rodinok, without warts. And white, dry so I on the sun do not leave at all.

The woman Attracting, excuse, the head does not hurt you (as though it to be expressed more softly)? What operation on a nose? I your photos saw - a good nose. Whence such desire?

Baba Manya
27.03.2005, 09:16

The woman Attracting, excuse, the head does not hurt you (as though it to be expressed more softly)? What operation on a nose? I your photos saw - a good nose. Whence such desire?

Yes he that at me good - outside. And inside the septum is bent from for several fractures. Sorry for details but when at me a rhinitis, sopelki accumulate in a nasal sinus, it is difficult to them to flow down, and any inflammatory processes there begin. If to correct a nasal septum it will be easier to breathe and smorkatsja.

alisaa_
07.04.2005, 02:03
Yes he that at me good - outside. And inside the septum is bent from for several fractures. Sorry for details but when at me a rhinitis, sopelki accumulate in a nasal sinus, it is difficult to them to flow down, and any inflammatory processes there begin. If to correct a nasal septum it will be easier to breathe and smorkatsja.

If you for seams are afraid, be not afraid, they inside will be, outside of anything it will be visible not.

Baba Manya
21.04.2005, 12:04

If you for seams are afraid, be not afraid, they inside will be, outside of anything it will be visible not.

I am afraid not so much of seams how much osteal mozolja and internal scars. In fact cicatrixes can be and inside, and the skin from them will puff up.

Yaska
03.05.2005, 13:58
Houses have broken or in interior? If in interior no trouble, will not die

And I have broken houses, and is alive (ttt). But to the doctor nevertheless descend or go. So, just in case. That once again not pontovatsja.

alisaa_
15.05.2005, 17:49
I am afraid not so much of seams how much osteal mozolja and internal scars. In fact cicatrixes can be and inside, and the skin from them will puff up.

All my knowledge, about operations on a nose, start with the operation seen by me on the TV. There from within a skin cut or have undercut, unnecessary deleted and then a skin put on a place. And like as scars are outside visible should not be (even internal), because there hrjashchik as "border".

Baba Manya
01.06.2005, 01:15

All my knowledge, about operations on a nose, start with the operation seen by me on the TV. There from within a skin cut or have undercut, unnecessary deleted and then a skin put on a place. And like as scars are outside visible should not be (even internal), because there hrjashchik as "border".

Well I generally am not especially torn to operation of a nose. Already has somehow got used for 20 with superfluous years that about at me such. But if the genyantritis will exasperate, I shall necessarily make. I too know in the theory as they correct or adjust a nose. But all is peer, strashnovato becomes. It would be desirable to get rid certainly of a small hump on a nose. I expose only those photos where at me the nose is swept not so up or not so appreciable, in a photoshop I correct or adjust. And so it was visible that he at me is broken, and repeatedly. Still pins that what even after operation there is no guarantee that I again shall not break it or him.

X
17.06.2005, 23:05
Has broken houses, to scratch shejku to me during washing it wanted... Basically, a situation now normal: has not swelled, has reddened. I not all have broken it or her, but only otkovyrnula. But so it is good otkovyrnula...

alisaa_
27.06.2005, 07:42
The laugher, not be the idler, descend or go to the doctor. Rodinki happen two types "good" and "bad", be convinced that you have broken or disturbed "good" rodinku.

X
11.08.2005, 22:52
The Laugher, not be the idler, descend or go to the doctor. Rodinki happen two types "good" and "bad", be convinced that you have broken or disturbed "good" rodinku.

I descend or go, all the same 11 numbers in an out-patient department it is written down, so to running in passing