PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Not absolutely about female health, but me it is important...

Rediska
31.01.2005, 10:57
Sorri, I do not know in what else section to ask this question.

Whether the person, in the childhood had been ill chicken poxes can, to be its or her carrier?

Situation foolish. Friends (very close) met in target the relatives, and next day to them have informed, that there the child was ill with a chicken pox. Today wished to meet. The friend in the childhood a chicken pox hurted or was ill;was sick. Neither I, nor the husband did not hurt or be ill;be sick. It is dangerous? Whether we can catch?

Estee
15.02.2005, 14:35
At the friend the husband 33, did not hurt or be ill;be sick earlier, and now has caught from the little son. But has transferred or carried without consequences.

Rediska
23.02.2005, 01:25
At the friend the husband 33, did not hurt or be ill;be sick earlier, and now has caught from the little son. But has transferred or carried without consequences.

I know, that the adult if has not had been ill in the childhood, can catch from the child. And here a question: whether can become further a carrier if already hurted or was ill;was sick?

Estee
05.03.2005, 16:54
I do not know, how it there is transferred or carried and how much lives. Oh, I would not risk.

The visitor
11.03.2005, 00:13

Whether the person, in the childhood had been ill chicken poxes can, to be its or her carrier?

Situation foolish. Friends (very close) met in target the relatives, and next day to them have informed, that there the child was ill with a chicken pox. Today wished to meet. The friend in the childhood a chicken pox hurted or was ill;was sick. Neither I, nor the husband did not hurt or be ill;be sick. It is dangerous? Whether we can catch?

To catch it is possible it (is not excluded), so be cautious, especially if the small child in family is

miss independence
26.03.2005, 06:48
If there is a vaccine from a chicken pox-is obligatory or a chicken pox-necessarily make. To the adult a chicken pox to transfer or carry more difficultly than to the kid, and what for to you ospinki on the face.

Marion
14.04.2005, 08:07

Can And, at adult age it is transferred or carried much more hardly, than in the childhood. The neigbour in the past to year has caught from the synuli (has brought from sadika). So it or her so fractured, two weeks simply any was, with very tall temperature.

Above here write, that someone from adults has easily transferred or carried, but I think, what is it exception. Any doctor knows, that children's illnesses or diseases are transferred or carried more hardly by adults.

21.04.2005, 11:30
CHyo I have not understood that.... All of you write that is possible.... But write, that or mum from the son has caught, or still something. But there and then a question in other. Whether the person who has had been ill a chicken pox to be of it or her perenoschikoj if has visited on a visit at ball can.

I think is not present.... He has had been ill already.... To it or him;them this sore does not cling. I had something similar.... I was on a visit at ill or sick, itself with a chicken pox have already had been ill, and next day have gone to MCH. He a chicken pox did not hurt or be ill;be sick. But I have not infected it or him.... From here a conclusion - a carrier was not.

Rediska
03.05.2005, 10:45
Girls, all thanks for answers. pokovyrjalas at medical forums, has asked in section about children from 3th years.

The verdict is those: to catch it is possible from sick of a chicken pox, instead of from the person contacted with patients or patient. Especially if entot chel has already had been ill with a chicken pox in the childhood.

Marion
22.05.2005, 07:01
CHyo I have not understood that.... All of you write that is possible.... But write, that or mum from the son has caught, or still something. But there and then a question in other. Whether the person who has had been ill a chicken pox to be of it or her perenoschikoj if has visited on a visit at ball can.

I think is not present.... He has had been ill already.... To it or him;them this sore does not cling. I had something similar.... I was on a visit at ill or sick, itself with a chicken pox have already had been ill, and next day have gone to MCH. He a chicken pox did not hurt or be ill;be sick. But I have not infected it or him.... From here a conclusion - a carrier was not.

100 % it is not assured, but I am am taken with doubts. Business not that the virus "does not cling" It not a ball to jump aside from you as from a wall. The virus gets in an organism, only illness or disease does not develop, or proceeds very torpently (imperceptibly) since your immunity already distinguishes or recognizes the enemy and has to it or him;them (virus) the antibodies developed or produced during the first illness or disease.

So, I would tell or say, that it is possible to catch. Teoretissski

Sashuts
06.08.2005, 22:38
So, I would tell or say, that it is possible to catch. Teoretissski

It is impossible!!! Fortunately, neither theoretically, nor practically through the third party a chicken pox you not zarzites.