PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Thrush - help or assist!

zhena_bepcyca
20.02.2005, 20:37
Hello!

Prompt how to treat a thrush. A saw I booze different tablets, but she appears again and again. HAS bothered!!!

Alyonushka
25.03.2005, 00:26
Hello!

Prompt how to treat a thrush. A saw I booze different tablets, but she appears again and again. HAS bothered!!!

How much you would not drink or saw tablets and did not use a suppository, effect will not be if to not follow a regenerative policy. At me was too most. Very much to you I advise after treatment of week 2 to put there suppositories with bifidumbakterijami (only not with laktobakterijami). And I have successfully treated a thrush livarolom, once again I shall repeat, it is obligatory then bifidumbakterii. Yes, still it is important, you have noticed, that has served its or her occurrence, at me, for example, the thrush has arisen after farmateksa, and then my gynecologist very negatively concerns to this preparation, speaks, that many suffer from this muck not only frustration of flora, but also frequent zaletami. Good luck

LANA M
07.04.2005, 16:43
sprinsujtes soda, a method ancient, but the gives.

I too treated a thrush. But she occasionally lets know about herself before monthly. And then all passes or takes place. sprinsujus occasionally for prophylaxis.

N
23.04.2005, 06:14
To me my doctor has told or said, that soda in no event! Normal medium there - acidic. And in any way alkaline. In any case, it is necessary to find the good doctor - and that to me too in consultations only malochnitsu and put - they do not know other diagnoses! But in any case, nuno to lift immunity. To drink vitamins and bifido - products.

The woman-doctor
01.08.2005, 18:27
And how you have defined or determined, what is it a thrush? For the beginning hand over the analysis, it is possible bakposev florae with sensitivity to antibiotics. And then it will be already possible gramnotno to treat.

Success