PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Contact allergy

16.09.2004, 15:49
In the childhood has begun. A class in 8-9. From a touch of metal to a skin at once there is a boring. An itch, an eruption. Unimportantly where, on an arm or a hand, on a breast even if ear rings I shall dress metal - ears at once inflame in places of a puncture. Passes or takes place longly.

The question is curably in general? Or and it is necessary to live with it or this all life? To choose clothes with plastic lightnings, to refuse hours on an arm or a hand, etc.

soso
23.11.2004, 07:33
In general at me such on any metal was except for noble. However also I know, what is it alergicheskaja more likely reaction. Whether it is not assured that will help or assist you that I prinemala. First prokonsultrus then I shall tell or say. Or is better write to me on my address, and tovdrug I can not come here any more, whether and I as learn or find out for ve are good meody which I applied. I shall respond GL76@mail.ru

Lukretsija
09.01.2005, 21:35
In the childhood has begun. A class in 8-9. From a touch of metal to a skin at once there is a boring. An itch, an eruption. Unimportantly where, on an arm or a hand, on a breast even if ear rings I shall dress metal - ears at once inflame in places of a puncture. Passes or takes place longly.

The question is curably in general? Or and it is necessary to live with it or this all life? To choose clothes with plastic lightnings, to refuse hours on an arm or a hand, etc.

And on gold-silver?

At the allergist were? Necessarily descend or go.

If I dress sergi not from gold (seldom) too most. All time I go in gold, not removing or not taking out. In general I wear only gold-chain, bracelets, rings...

From hours such is not present.

01.08.2005, 13:51
And on gold-silver?

At the allergist were? Necessarily descend or go.

Gold silver I transfer or carry normally, and metal is not present. Day I resemble in a jacket with the metal latch from a lightning and a boring here as here... To the doctor I descend or go certainly, here only a daughter podrastet))))

Thanks everyone who has responded.