PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Manipulation

Natulichek
07.04.2005, 23:32
How you concern to manipulation? I can not be solved in any way. The backrest hurts and as I shall not turn or shall be curved all cracks and crackles. And in sports for a long time was not engaged. The curvature can already. Speak, there everyone set and so very well do or make, and others speak dangerously all this, in general it is better to not touch or not tamper with a backbone. And a posture bad, here I think the girdle for a backrest can buy or purchase still or a -disk? Who tried or tasted? Helps or assists?

Jane
14.04.2005, 12:12
All these disks-girdles, is half measures. Good manualshchik-super!!!! In fact because of a curvature or crossclamping nervikov the head can both to hurt or be ill;be sick and pressure to skip and a dream bad and all that want. Manualshchik all on a place will put, as other person of will feel!

Natulichek
24.04.2005, 00:39
All these disks-girdles, is half measures. Good manualshchik-super!!!! In fact because of a curvature or crossclamping nervikov the head can both to hurt or be ill;be sick and pressure to skip and a dream bad and all that want. Manualshchik all on a place will put, as other person of will feel!

And where it is better to address?

Jane
27.04.2005, 04:11
It is better to ask muscovites or through poiskovik. I had personally a good time in sanatorium, in Pyatigorsk

Baba Manya
27.04.2005, 07:28
Manualshchik in sense hiropraktor? We speak about the same? There Is one BUT. Let's hiropraktoru work above your neck. The friend works for me the neurologist in hospital, and she spoke me that quite often provizili patients with a partial paralysis. If unsuccessfully neck to crackle, it is possible to remain the invalid. A neck very dearly or expensively to risk.

Jane
05.05.2005, 07:00
CHe-to che I such HIROPRAKTORA did not hear... At us they are called manualnye therapists, in their institutes usually as nervopatologov prepare (under my data). Good manualshchik not only vertebra or vertebrae sets, also muscles on a place puts. And with a neck certainly works, there tozh problems full.

Baba Manya
10.05.2005, 16:45
CHe-to che I such HIROPRAKTORA did not hear... At us they are called manualnye therapists, in their institutes usually as nervopatologov prepare (under my data). Good manualshchik not only vertebra or vertebrae sets, also muscles on a place puts. And with a neck certainly works, there tozh problems full.

Well, hiropraktor = kostoprav = manualnyj the therapist. To my mummy on the house such krasavchik goes, an arm or a hand to her masses. She the pianist, both it is necessary for her. And me for one once a neck has curtailed or turned. Then at me the head was turned. He spoke that all it normally. Only I for what to myself any more shall not admit it or him. And my husband to such dude goes on treatment, and pryotsja. Speaks that very much helps or assists. It or him there not only knead and in a steering-wheel braid but also learn or teach different exercises.

CARICA
11.05.2005, 16:37
The main thing that the expert was good, differently can do much harm and seryozno! I went one time to very good tetenke, at me the nerve has been clamped in a neck and from it or this the head hurted or was ill;was sick, she once krutanula and all has passed or has taken place ttt. And the back when hurted or was ill;was sick, I have gone on aerobics, in a week all has passed or has taken place!

NLB
20.05.2005, 19:58
One year ago at most there were same problems with a back. Addressed in clinic of doctor Bobyrja (on -those of the World), there has passed or there has taken place nearby 5- sessions + preliminary consultation and US of a backbone. First time of any positive sensations and a regret about potrachenyh money, but in due course all was normalized. The extreme measure does not have those pains (earlier even could not sit, and job sedentary). Look for a site, can prigotitsja (spina.ru)

Cadmea
22.05.2005, 13:07
Stryomno, but the effect is. Passed or took place a course from ten sessions because of an osteochondrosis. Bolnovato sometimes, yes plus terrible histories about experts who left patients invalids... My doctor has rescueed or saved the trimensual child (a birth trauma, laid, been double up a half moon, all time cried), has put ossicles or bonelets on a place.

Hollyhock
30.07.2005, 21:40
Manualshchik in sense hiropraktor? We speak about the same? There Is one BUT. Let's hiropraktoru work above your neck. The friend works for me the neurologist in hospital, and she spoke me that quite often provizili patients with a partial paralysis. If unsuccessfully neck to crackle, it is possible to remain the invalid. A neck very dearly or expensively to risk.

hmm, dak and how to not allow to work above a neck, if this or thus most ** a place. I went months 8. Ladies at office already 3 manualshchikov, but I to one liked to go. I earlier if all the day went, either it is a lot of at the wheel or still that arms or hand, type to draw that at me the right brachium, and already year hurted or was ill;was sick as fie fie fie does not hurt. Beauty. But as he to me a neck crackled! He spoke before it to do or make - and now small feerverk. hihi, but the posture became better, to me earlier all time would be desirable to stoop, made efforts to hold a back directly, and schas I do not notice even that I sit directly. Beauty. It is necessary to find simply good doctor with rekommendatsijami.