PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Prompt, plz

Brooklyn Girl
03.05.2005, 00:29
At movement at me to crackle there were strongly joints. Whether it means that y I suffice a calcium in an organism? You accepted what medicines in similar situations?

pasibki

The visitor
15.05.2005, 06:07
At movement at me to crackle there were strongly joints. Whether it means that y I suffice a calcium in an organism? You accepted what medicines in similar situations?

pasibki

Not the fact what exactly the calcium does not suffice. There can be and a magnesium and a potassium a shortage. It is better to consult to the doctor.

Svetljashka
22.05.2005, 15:31
At me always when I, we shall admit or allow, I squat, bones crackle. I somehow not zatsiklivas on it or this. Try to attempt something kaltsesoderzhashchee (tvorozhok, for example, or what nibud vitaminchiki). If will not help or assist, then it is better to descend or go, consult to the doctor...

But it seems to me, that anything serious.

The visitor
29.05.2005, 11:27

pasibki

To interarticular liquid became less, eat holodtsa more and zhelatinosoderzhashchie products - they give hrjashchikam sutsavov an elastance and mobility.

oin
30.07.2005, 12:58

pasibki

To interarticular liquid became less, eat holodtsa more and zhelatinosoderzhashchie products - they give hrjashchikam sutsavov an elastance and mobility.

Sorry, has again come not having registered