PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pomogite!

MaRush
06.03.2005, 04:57
Already couple of months at me such problem: the majority of products causes disgust, appetite appears very seldom and if at last it seems, that I wish to eat - it is necessary to eat slightly, and it seems, that obelas. Sometimes sensation of a nausea. The day before yesterday in the morning toshnilo, has drunk some tea - has pulled out. It was first such case (at night before it or this was strong enough stress, cried at night much, and has started to stir up in a stomach or belly).

Earlier did not know where to disappear from my appetite! Though especially to grow thin it was not torn.

Now without problems I eat only fruit and - cakes.

Yaska
11.03.2005, 09:20
Already couple of months at me such problem: the majority of products causes disgust, appetite appears very seldom and if at last it seems, that I wish to eat - it is necessary to eat slightly, and it seems, that obelas. Sometimes sensation of a nausea. The day before yesterday in the morning toshnilo, has drunk some tea - has pulled out.

And what the doctor has told or said?

MaRush
15.03.2005, 04:49
When went to the doctor, at the same time it has been chilled. Thought, as the nausea could be consequence or investigation of illness or disease. For suppression of a nausea and the best digestion the doctor has registered to me Domp and * 233; ridone. And at first very much even has helped or assisted!! I was have calmed down, but then again the former status has returned. This month I did not have an opportunity to descend or go to the doctor, vsvjazi with change of the insurance, etc. can go only since April, first. Especially last days the nausea has amplified, earlier only appetite was not. To the doctor unequivocally it is necessary to go. Pending - can at somebody there were similar cases and what caused??

Or your assumptions of the possible or probable reason?

Galine
21.03.2005, 19:31
You are not pregnant?

I so felt myself during this period..

Even has grown thin during pregnancy.

MaRush
23.03.2005, 10:49
At me couple of days critical days back have ended...

+ I drink OK

Jane
05.04.2005, 10:14
I drink OK

From them can OK it is hormonal stress for an organism, especially if are not picked correctly up. Try to make a break in prieme-it will be visible

Baba Manya
17.04.2005, 23:42
I drink OK

From them can OK it is hormonal stress for an organism, especially if are not picked correctly up. Try to make a break in prieme-it will be visible

Ugu, to me too spoke that after 3 months of reception OK the organism will get used to them, and collateral signs will pass or take place. But they did not pass or take place but only amplified with each cycle.

25.04.2005, 12:24
I drink OK

Ugu, to me too spoke that after 3 months of reception OK the organism will get used to them, and collateral signs will pass or take place. But they did not pass or take place but only amplified with each cycle.

Yes, means tablets not podholdili.... To me here has carried, pobochki is not present.... Only one minus, legs or foots otikajut, but I think it at all because of tablets

Yaska
06.05.2005, 09:26
At me couple of days critical days back have ended...

+ I drink OK

And you for a long time have moved? Can at you so passes or takes place the adaptic period?

Baba Manya
18.05.2005, 15:09
I drink OK

Yes, means tablets not podholdili.... To me here has carried, pobochki is not present.... Only one minus, legs or foots otikajut, but I think it at all because of tablets

I had still the most sparing tablets, from which by-effects should not be at all. All of them very much praised. And me with them it was very bad.

Legs or Foots swell? It is impossible to joke of such things. Water in an organism can stand for many reasons.

ks
22.05.2005, 02:09
- cakes.

esli oni zhirnie, to toshnota nepremenno budet.

Yaska
18.07.2005, 22:42
- cakes.

esli oni zhirnie, to toshnota nepremenno budet.

And if also it is a lot of them