PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Vitamins

Adzhika
18.02.2005, 05:15
Greetings!

Who accepts what vitamins? How often you accept them?

I here have solved for myself, that I accept a tablet of vitamins B that day when my delivery turns out not so "healthy" and balanced.

I accept Centrum. Recently has tried or tasted Centrum Performance, but on it or him I had any strange reaction. Every time, it is equal minutes through 20-30 after reception of a tablet, the stomach or belly started to hurt or be ill;be sick me. With usual TSentrumom such does not happen....

Tatushka
23.02.2005, 05:18
For me this subject is very actual, as I can not find for in any way itself suitable vitamins on which I would not have an allergy and which would not be fakes. TSentrum is awfully. This not only my opinion. You can accept it or him, he can for you personally harm any will not bring, but also advantage or benefit too. For me "TSentrum" is a red flag for the bull. All I start to become covered by an eruption and I am scratched.

To me my gynecologist has told or said, that on our market Tsentrum normal do not deliver, all fakes. I can advise "TSygapan", my doctor well about this preparation responds, and my mum nra, and to the husband, and, unfortunately, he does not approach or suit me, again I start to be scratched...

Kitten Gav
04.03.2005, 20:41
I in kgs eat fruit and vegetables and the husband and ditenka I force, juices svezhevydavlennye we drink only...

To load an organism himie not absolutely it would be desirable needlessly...

LightAngel
17.03.2005, 15:20
I have spent on drink for last 2 months:

1. -with

2. Adaptogennuju the formula.

3. Now I drink Imunnuju the formula.

That I can tell or say...

-with. Accepted within the limits of antitselljulitnoj programs, and in an amicable way each woman should drink constantly o?Oa?NOO-with therefore as it is a powerful or potent antioxidant.

Adaptogennaja the formula is in general an enormous thing!!! First nerves iron become, Secondly inflow of energy big is felt, such feeling, that in a status to turn or turn over all world (I nearly do not exaggerate it)! kromet ogo still and immunity lifts well.

Now I drink imunnuju the formula. Somewhere me proskvozilo and pochustvovala, that I start to fall or be ill. At once a double portion imunnoj formulas for the night and for the morning of any attributes of cold!

So I as though not every day drink it or her, and so when there is a risk to be ill. I do not allow a sore even to develop!

LightAngel
03.04.2005, 07:15
I in kgs eat fruit and vegetables and the husband and ditenka I force, juices svezhevydavlennye we drink only...

To load an organism himie not absolutely it would be desirable needlessly...

Absolutely correctly. Synthetic vitamins to not eat well for an organism It is necessary to search for natural vitamins, i.e. if in capsules, that not synthesized iskustvenno, and from natural components. But still I wish to tell or say, that juices and fruit it is excellent or different, but!... All is peer so much fruit and vegetables to eat, to receive that dosage of vitamins which is necessary for an organism, it is simply impossible. It is necessary every day on neskolku kgs well the most different fruit and vegetables to eat and that not the fact, that all nutrients will be acquired in an intestine, instead of simply will leave through other hole

Kitten Gav
16.04.2005, 07:15
... It is necessary to search for natural vitamins, i.e. if in capsules, that not synthesized iskustvenno, and from natural components. But still I wish to tell or say, that juices and fruit it is excellent or different, but!... All is peer so much fruit and vegetables to eat, to receive that dosage of vitamins which is necessary for an organism, it is simply impossible. It is necessary every day on neskolku kgs well the most different fruit and vegetables to eat and that not the fact, that all nutrients will be acquired in an intestine, instead of simply will leave through other hole

Angel, and you did not think of that as these natural components are allocated and saved???

By the way about kgs I did not exaggerate...

We eat many vegetables and fruit different...

And meat or a fish simply prepared on a grill and baked in an oven...

Ljalka
27.04.2005, 08:26
I accepted Triovit, in kapuslu vitamins A, C, E and a selenium entered. Such antioksidantyj a complex.

LightAngel
02.05.2005, 21:44
The Angel, and you did not think of that as these natural components are allocated and saved???

Reflected certainly Therefore I drink only about what I know as are made.

Kitten Gav
05.05.2005, 16:06
The Angel, and you did not think of that as these natural components are allocated and saved???

Reflected certainly Therefore I drink only about what I know as are made.

I to you simple definition synthetic and artificial...

Can be once again will reflect...

The synthetic substance is received by a chemical treatment of a product of chemical synthesis

The artificial substance is received from natural by a chemical treatment

Further, "natural" vytaminy are packaged in capsules...

And of what capsules are made???

To argue it is possible indefinitely...

I have stated the opinion: while there is no necessity to push in itself additional chemistry, it or this it is not necessary to do or make...

At everyone the view on it!

LightAngel
18.07.2005, 15:56
Further, "natural" vytaminy are packaged in capsules...

And of what capsules are made???

To argue it is possible indefinitely...

Capsules from gelatin That such gelatin and whence undertakes to explain it is not necessary.

And about what to argue be long-it is possible precisely