PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Why we so are lazy?

Foxy_k
29.11.2004, 15:26
As you will look at a subject: what is it such? Explain? Really so it is complex or difficult to come on poiskovik and to find an interesting subject

Idigidra
30.11.2004, 18:40
It too always touched me. Especially that you, searching for the answer, climb itself in poiskovik.

oin
04.12.2004, 03:14
Aha

Have grown lazy everything, posts repeat beskontsa...

Foksi-)
14.12.2004, 23:15
It too always touched Me. Especially that you, searching for the answer, climb itself in poiskovik.

Here, here and I about the same, or they are assured, that we know all on light

Marion
15.12.2004, 14:06
It too always touched Me. Especially that you, searching for the answer, climb itself in poiskovik.

The visitor
04.01.2005, 06:03
As you will look at a subject: what is it such? Explain? Really so it is complex or difficult to come on poiskovik and to find an interesting subject

Can attention it would be desirable, that it there was your subject written by your words, with the nuances, and then there are similar subjects, but not absolutely identical

The visitor
28.01.2005, 00:09

They and we We it are they, they it in fact we

Marlene
06.02.2005, 15:16

They and we We it are they, they it in fact we

Have twirled

foksja, a good question: and whence laziness has undertaken? I on it or her such malicious, and she like me...., anywhere from me does not disappear. How with her to struggle?

Yes I it ja-)
14.02.2005, 14:19

Can attention it would be desirable, that it there was your subject written by your words, with the nuances, and then there are similar subjects, but not absolutely identical

Naturally, tno I prrsto am am deduced or removed with subjects: what is the mastopathy? It from the last. Is not present that polazit on an Internet, to find the information and to specify the interesting moments so is not present

The visitor
09.03.2005, 16:09

Naturally, tno I prrsto am am deduced or removed with subjects: what is the mastopathy? It from the last. Is not present that polazit on an Internet, to find the information and to specify the interesting moments so is not present

What benevolent people!!! Well and why it so deduces or removes you? You are similar to girls from one forum, there that them do not ask all of them deduces or removes, and they only and know to yourself erase unnecessary subjects in their opinion and repeat about search. And I so was delighted that here all not and here lovely and benevolent people.

Means it is necessary to write in rules of a forum and so people use search, and that majority forumchanok it deduces or removes.

Foxy_k
24.03.2005, 10:33
What benevolent people!!! Well and why it so deduces or removes you? You are similar to girls from one forum, there that them do not ask all of them deduces or removes, and they only and know to yourself erase unnecessary subjects in their opinion and repeat about search. And I so was delighted that here all not and here lovely and benevolent people.

Means it is necessary to write in rules of a forum and so people use search, and that majority forumchanok it deduces or removes.

Here those time by the way, in your subject about a mastopathy I have responded (by the way the answer I have found having used poiskovikom, you by the way could make too most, and YOU could ask already certain njuansy and to ask advice or council)

The visitor
04.04.2005, 08:21

Here those time by the way, in your subject about a mastopathy I have responded (by the way the answer I have found having used poiskovikom, you by the way could make too most, and YOU could ask already certain njuansy and to ask advice or council)

Thanks that have responded. I could use search, but have not used. I apologize if whom has offended. Simply it is not clear that especial, anywhere in fact it is not written that it is impossible to begin the subject. Here you to me have told or said about search, I shall try to use it or him

I just for the sake of interest have used search in the given forum, there were 4 subjects, 1-that, 2-this, others two labors and pregnancy-on to me at all that

Foxy_k
16.07.2005, 18:11
I could use Search, but have not used. I apologize if whom has offended. Simply it is not clear that especial, anywhere in fact it is not written that it is impossible to begin the subject. Here you to me have told or said about search, I shall try to use it or him

I just for the sake of interest have used search in the given forum, there were 4 subjects, 1-that, 2-this, others two labors and pregnancy-on to me at all that

Yes you have not offended anybody

I speak not only about search on a forum (which by the way I cannot suffer or bear as he nothing finds), but also about poiskoviki on the Internet

Begin the subject you can. Anybody cannot forbid it or this to you