PDA

Просмотр полной версии : hrap

Mokka777
26.01.2005, 00:53
I am am excited with a question in occasion of hrapa... Speak I snuffle and me so it is inconvenient... I even on a visit because of it or this do not remain and when we go with friends somewhere with spending the night that all the night long I shall not sleep if only to not snore... Whether there are any ways to get rid from hrapa?

ks
27.01.2005, 12:51
Operation, only how much or as far as I remember not especially helps or assists.

I in general happen teeth at night creak

The visitor
05.02.2005, 20:42
Really there are no ways of disposal from hrapa???

Baba Manya
14.02.2005, 16:39
In the American shops there is such piece which on the face put on, more precisely, on a bridge. I do not know on how much it effectively.

ks
02.03.2005, 20:37
In the American shops there is such piece which on the face put on, more precisely, on a bridge. I do not know on how much it effectively.

As it not erotichno

Baba Manya
08.03.2005, 00:53

As it not erotichno

Well, this label put on after the sexual certificate or act. Prezik remove or take out, and a nasal attachment or nozzle put on.

ZSE
12.03.2005, 22:36
I think if nasledstvnnyj hrap hardly that will help or assist, and if is not present change a pillow, is less is necessary (as to the I speak) and eventually choose on more convenient a bed)

ks
15.03.2005, 18:56

As it not erotichno

Well, this label put on after the sexual certificate or act. Prezik remove or take out, and a nasal attachment or nozzle put on.

axaxxaxxaxaxa i po novoj, da?

Tigercat
12.04.2005, 01:33
At me the uncle has practically recovered from hrapa carrying out constantly the same exercise: he as though tried to say the letter "and" - muscles strain all thus... Only to do or make it is on a regular basis necessary. Now he snores ooooochen seldom, and that if will inconveniently lay down

Plod Chili
26.04.2005, 10:58

And worms to urge on did not try or taste???

16.07.2005, 17:52

And worms to urge on did not try or taste???

Not always creak teeth because of presence of worms....