PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Stupidity: (

Seum
03.10.2004, 18:58
If I have the day before yesterday forgotten to accept a tablet, have accepted yesterday at once 2 (forgotten in 7 evenings, then at 22.00 already usual). Has gone to sleep and has forgotten to tell or say MCH about it or this. As a result he has started to stick at night when I nothing thought and here... It has turned out understand that:/What probability of pregnancy? I Drink three-, has passed or missed 4-th yellow tablet. Still that me has frightened.. Has risen and at once has pulled out (I in a bewilderment now because of the forgetfulness

MK
10.10.2004, 04:19
I did not drink Three-, usually I accept Selestas, Novinet, ZHanin (now).

But as I remember, that when propte for example 21 day and do or make a break for 7 days in these or it 7 days contraceptive action extends.

On the other hand - in summaries it is specified what to drink during one time if there are fluctuations in terms of reception of tablets % provozachatochnogo actions decreases, below 100 % becomes,

Umka
18.10.2004, 05:41
The chance to become pregnant is always, but in your case he OOchen small.

Seum
26.10.2004, 13:31
The chance to become pregnant is always, but in your case he OOchen small.

Pasiba, have calmed)

Marina149
29.10.2004, 01:24
I did not drink Three-, usually I accept Selestas, Novinet, ZHanin (now).

But as I remember, that when propte for example 21 day and do or make a break for 7 days in these or it 7 days contraceptive action extends.

On the other hand - in summaries it is specified what to drink during one time if there are fluctuations in terms of reception of tablets % provozachatochnogo actions decreases, below 100 % becomes,

He it is primary below 100 %

AJA
16.12.2004, 09:09
If I have the day before yesterday forgotten to accept a tablet, have accepted yesterday at once 2 (forgotten in 7 evenings, then at 22.00 already usual). Has gone to sleep and has forgotten to tell or say MCH about it or this. As a result he has started to stick at night when I nothing thought and here... It has turned out understand that:/What probability of pregnancy? I Drink three-, has passed or missed 4-th yellow tablet. Still that me has frightened.. Has risen and at once has pulled out (I in a bewilderment now because of the forgetfulness

It probably reaction of an organism to greater kolichesvo hormones. To me have somehow registered to drink at once 5 tablets, half-night me, sorry, tore as vyvarachivalo.

The fluffy Sun
30.06.2005, 13:35
But if you at once has pulled out, tablets were not absorbed! Or you has pulled out in the morning (after reception of last tablet has passed or has taken place 4 hours)?