PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Sentry!!! The voice was gone.

superelle
04.04.2005, 12:05
To talk the Throat turns out only whisper does not hurt absolutely. First time such in a life, what in such cases helps or assists?

foxik
14.04.2005, 13:18
Try or Taste such way: as though turn tongue back so that he was closer to a palate, and here in this "position" swallow of a saliva. It should be repeated some times. So doctors advise. And still there are ways from national medicine. Look or see here: http: // padre-ieraks.livejournal.com/157386.html. And in general it is necessary to stir or chatter less, it is more in heat zavorichivatsja and to rest in bed houses (if there is such opportunity). Health!

superelle
18.04.2005, 11:29
Try or Taste such way: as though turn tongue back so that he was closer to a palate, and here in this "position" swallow of a saliva. It should be repeated some times. So doctors advise. And still there are ways from national medicine. Look or see here: http: // padre-ieraks.livejournal.com/157386.html. And in general it is necessary to stir or chatter less, it is more in heat zavorichivatsja and to rest in bed houses (if there is such opportunity). Health!

Many thanks, Foxik. I shall try or taste.

La Gata salvaje
18.04.2005, 16:54
At me the voice, the truth after an angina when was gone vanished, too anything did not hurt any more. Voices were not more weeks. To me even the sick-list of a distance as job is connected directly with govoreniem. The Most important for restoration - to not strain vocal chords, i.e. to not talk, even whisper whenever possible to not speak. Than it was treated not so especially and I remember, but any antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory tablets to me registered, still is spets. sosalki from loss of a voice also it is remembered still I made seeds of an anise, but a proportion, alas, I do not remember. It is possible to look on the Internet..

Jane
27.04.2005, 03:51
To talk the Throat turns out only whisper does not hurt absolutely. First time such in a life, what in such cases helps or assists?

If nothing hurts, means you have simply worn out ligaments or cords. This occupational disease happens at teachers, secretaries and other constantly speaking, and also at those who likes to sing but does or makes it incorrectly, nonprofessionally. Or it " nodules of singers " such small pimples on ligaments or cords. Or nesmykanie ligaments or cords. In any case some days to LORu are recommended to be silent and descend or go, he will look or see and most likely will allow the reference to descend or go to foniatoru. In any case if at you a problem with ligaments or cords you henceforth should forget about job by a voice, singing (especially during monthly and stressov-at this time ligaments or cords swell). I as practically lost ligaments or cords several years ago write it, from personal experience. Unfortunately a situation such.

superelle
29.04.2005, 19:05
At me the voice, the truth after an angina when was gone vanished, too anything did not hurt any more. Voices were not more weeks. To me even the sick-list of a distance as job is connected directly with govoreniem. The Most important for restoration - to not strain vocal chords, i.e. to not talk, even whisper whenever possible to not speak. Than it was treated not so especially and I remember, but any antiinflammatory or anti-inflammatory tablets to me registered, still is spets. sosalki from loss of a voice also it is remembered still I made seeds of an anise, but a proportion, alas, I do not remember. It is possible to look on the Internet..

Here in the Internet too has found retseptik with an anise honey and cognac, but was only in 2 drugstores today, and the anise has not appeared ((

La Gata salvaje
19.06.2005, 13:33

Here in the Internet too has found retseptik with an anise honey and cognac, but was only in 2 drugstores today, and the anise has not appeared ((

Yes, I think it that prescription. And you come into a homeopathic drugstore or in a department where any grasses, alimentary additives sell.