PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Whether harmfully conditioner

Zelenina
22.11.2004, 03:51
Cannot decide in any way for to put the conditioner or not. Someone speaks, what is it harmfully others - are not present. Can will prompt?

kusenok
03.12.2004, 15:16
If you do not have any chronic diseases on ginekalogii, and other it is possible, only ostarozhno, the most important not perebarshchit. And so I can give an example. At my mum never nebylo any problems and when has bought or purchased konditseoner at once next day has earned to itself greater or big problems on gynecology.

So look, in fact konditseonery too are very dangerous. To me for example my doctor has forbidden even to be 5 minutes in a room with vkljuchonym kondits., here so I am soared and what to do or make? In fact health is more dear or expensive!

Zelenina
09.12.2004, 00:06
Simply I have decided to put the conditioner because has read through, that now let out or release modern models which are harmless and even naooborot are equipped by any filters of air and ionizers, for example. New SAMSUNG and not so dearly or expensively stand or cost.

kusenok
24.12.2004, 03:14
There is special vozduho a cleaner, but he as konditseoner neidet. Only air clears in a room, it is such rectangular extended, bezshumnyj.

If you speak about it or this?

It will be always simple any conditioner to let out or release cold air that is fraught with consequences. If it certainly not an air cleaner.

Zelenina
12.06.2005, 08:22
CHesno speaking I do not know about air cleaners, but read about ionizers are devices which draw negatively charged or loaded ions, and they as is known favorably influence an organism. In city because of their bad bionomics their concentration nearby 1500 on kubich is not enough while in their ecologically pure or clean places in some thousand times more, for example, in mountains of Switzerland. The meter, and in Moscow of only 2-3 pieces, and the modern conditioner allows to solve this problem partially. Therefore I also have mentioned conditioners SAMSUNG as at neh such models are and cost or stand not so dearly or expensively.