PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Lavage of tonsils: (

Autumn
22.12.2004, 09:51
Girls who is familiar with this procedure, share, please, experience.

Have appointed or nominated to me this bjaku to Monday. Clearly, that anything outstanding I (hope) to me will not do or make, but it would be desirable to know about procedure in general. As looks or appears, that to expect, etc.

Thanks in advance.

Question also I address also to physicians who could dati any information.

senks.

Jadzia
18.01.2005, 04:50
To me in the childhood often washed out. Helped or assisted is more tremendous!

The doctor took the big syringe, typed or collected there a solution and watered tonsils, I choked, spat, etc.

In general, pleasant it is not enough, but from beskonechnah anginas only it also rescueed or saved;salvaged me.

Yaska
27.01.2005, 23:45
To my husband did or made. Procedure not absolutely pleasant, but very effective! The throat hurted or was ill;was sick it or him even from warm aerated water. Now (TTT) all is excellent or different.

Do not worry. Procedure will go on advantage or benefit Only a little bit suffer, and all

Ofelija
24.02.2005, 05:56
In tonsils is small dyrochki. The blunt long handpiece which has been put on the big syringe with a medicine is inserted Into one of them, the medicine gets in a tonsil, leaves together with pus other holes in a tonsil. Practically nebolno, only it is unpleasant.

Autumn
02.06.2005, 06:41
Girls, thanks big for answers and advice or councils!

I in any way cannot have crept out of the beskonechnih colds and temperatures a month - that I catch a cold or I chill, like have got out, and the temperature - 37,5, keeps already more one and a half month with two breaks in some days

On Thursday was at lora, she has appointed or nominated procedure to Friday... On Friday to me it became bad - all put a vomiting... I now so assume, what is it could be from a purulent throat and-or from antibiotics with which it was stuffed all last week by the way, today me all poobsypalo is precisely from antibiotics. So I schas in the most charming red speck.

Today was on procedure, has not died, certainly, but pleasant it is not enough... She to me from a throat has scraped out almost a teaspoon suppurating.. The truth, was one moment - I hardly in a syncope for horror was not slapped - when vrachiha have begun this most " a syringe with a tubule " on a torch to heat I think - all. tapki to me, schas fire pytat will be... I only can present myself, what face at me was... The doctor with CHJU has got, speaks " che et at us such eyes greater or big? "

More shortly, that have listened to thanks, and the main resume: girls, take care, a neck, and catch a cold or chill less! It is easier to make prophylaxis, than then to treat.

All of kind health!