PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advise the best oral contraceptives

Bridgit
03.04.2005, 19:04
Advise the best oral contraceptives. Often I read advertising about Marsilajn. Who nibud used?

And in general, what similar tablets have the least quantity or amount of by-effects?

Foxy_k
04.04.2005, 01:08
Bridzhit for the beginning to the doctor, and then it is possible and to talk

Zljuchka
06.04.2005, 00:07
By-effects are possible or probable in any case. In any of subjects about OK I gave the link. SHCHas I shall find.

Bridgit
08.04.2005, 03:20

And to my local doctor all, in my opinion, what to register. If there was a good gynecologist the friend clear business, to it or him;them and has addressed.

Zljuchka
10.04.2005, 01:58
http: // www.sikirina.tsi.ru/gormon.phtml

Here. Here it is in detail told what groups OK exist, to that they approach or suit more.

Foxy_k
11.04.2005, 22:00

And to my local doctor all, in my opinion, what to register. If there was a good gynecologist the friend clear business, to it or him;them and has addressed.

And you wish to accept OK only as a contraceptive agent?

Ajrin
16.04.2005, 03:53
All oral contraceptives have by-effects and the list of contraindications to their use. Before to begin reception OK, it is necessary to consult with the gynecologist. That has approached or suited one, can do much harm to another.

Bridgit
17.04.2005, 09:58
Zljuchke thanks huge a-class site! Probably something I shall pick up under those indications which there are specified.

o
23.04.2005, 07:00

Bridzhit, I certainly, understand, that it would not be desirable to go to silly doctors but what to do or make. Only having touched ennoe -in doctors it is possible to find good.

And without the doctor to choose OK is a lottery. Really so to spit on possible or probable adverse consequences.

Remember, to appoint or nominate OK it is possible only after analyses.

bulka
26.04.2005, 10:31
There were at me three attending physicians of the gynecologist. Last has very much liked - such close or attentive woman, good the doctor, I have solved now always at it or her to be observed. But on a question " What to me to choose contraceptives " - I have asked what sum can spend on them and have put to me some advertising brochures. And all! I here think, it is good that to the previous doctors I did not set such question, at me probably in general as on idiotku have looked or seen. Well and on broshjurkam I have chosen Logest, and is happy or enough.

Bridgit
02.05.2005, 10:05

Bridzhit, I certainly, understand, that it would not be desirable to go to silly doctors but what to do or make. Only having touched ennoe -in doctors it is possible to find good.

And without the doctor to choose OK is a lottery. Really so to spit on possible or probable adverse consequences.

NO, Koljunchik to not spit, certainly. Only I on 99 % am assured, that at the best to me will pick up just as I shall pick up to myself on he- to consultations. In a site, for example, kotoyj to me has prompted Zljuchka, it is considered various criteria of selection. The doctor by the same criteria will select, whether not so?

By the way with VIP you! I congratulate on a rank of especially important person!

Bridgit
05.05.2005, 00:53
There Were at me three attending physicians of the gynecologist. Last has very much liked - such close or attentive woman, good the doctor, I have solved now always at it or her to be observed. But on a question " What to me to choose contraceptives " - I have asked what sum can spend on them and have put to me some advertising brochures. And all! I here think, it is good that to the previous doctors I did not set such question, at me probably in general as on idiotku have looked or seen. Well and on broshjurkam I have chosen Logest, and is happy or enough.

Here and I the same. Only time in vain I shall lose also nerves I shall spend.

o
12.05.2005, 09:20

NO, Koljunchik to not spit, certainly. Only I on 99 % am assured, that at the best to me will pick up just as I shall pick up to myself on he- to consultations. In a site, for example, kotoyj to me has prompted Zljuchka, it is considered various criteria of selection. The doctor by the same criteria will select, whether not so?

By the way with VIP you! I congratulate on a rank of especially important person!

Vip...? And I even have not noticed... Mersibki...

You very correctly do or make, that read infu in an Internet about OK. But You need to select under Your analyses.

Therefore, you call in clinic and you ask: " I need to pick up OK. How you are going to it to make? " They respond You also You already sverjas with the knowledge, go to this clinic or search for another.

Bridgit
30.05.2005, 15:46

NO, Koljunchik to not spit, certainly. Only I on 99 % am assured, that at the best to me will pick up just as I shall pick up to myself on he- to consultations. In a site, for example, kotoyj to me has prompted Zljuchka, it is considered ra zlichnye criteria of selection. The doctor by the same criteria will select, whether not so?

Vip...? And I even have not noticed... Mersibki...

You very correctly do or make, that read infu in an Internet about OK. But You need to select under Your analyses.

Therefore, you call in clinic and you ask: " I need to pick up OK. How you are going to it to make? " They respond You also You already sverjas with the knowledge, go to this clinic or search for another.

Yes? Well in general it is possible to try so to make.