PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Delicate question

Arabella
22.03.2005, 18:03
Terribly I hesitate to tell or say. To the husband I am silent about it or this.

One year ago has moved to the husband, and once at night - will not believe. It was described. Dreams as if you want in a toilet, pisaesh - and you wake up - actually pisaesh! After that time two such still was - but woke up always in time when to spill was in time slightly. Happens, now I am afraid to fall asleep at night - and suddenly again such will repeat? In December with suspicion on a cystitis went to the gynecologist - under analyses have revealed, that pesochek left, the doctor has explained, that the cystitis could be provoked by it or this. Last night again there were similar attributes - chato run in a toilet, unpleasant sensations. At night two times ran in a toilet, in third time in time to wake up was not in time. More correctly, has woken up almost in time.

Ladies, that with me...??? Grustju

Diana Valerevna
25.03.2005, 21:01
You know, night emictions can has neurogenic character (it is necessary address to the neuropathologist), and can as you and have told or said from a cystitis. You have not written have appointed or nominated to you any treatment or not

The visitor
28.03.2005, 20:14
You know, night emictions can has neurogenic character (it is necessary address to the neuropathologist), and can as you and have told or said from a cystitis. You have not written have appointed or nominated to you any treatment or not

It was simple first time such when the cystitis and in a mine was not.

And a cystitis treated an antibiotic, 5, tsiston, LIV 52

I simply think - how much or as far as it dangerously...?

skarlet
06.04.2005, 22:34
And the husband about it or this knows that?

Arabella
12.04.2005, 06:29
And the husband about it or this knows that?

Aha, except for last time... I shall tell or say certainly...

The visitor
21.04.2005, 22:14
I probably would spend repeated course of treatment of a cystitis, and if will not pass or not take place, I think, it is necessary to listen Diana Valerevny's opinions and about to consult to the neuropathologist.

skarlet
24.04.2005, 22:34
I probably would spend repeated course of treatment of a cystitis, and if will not pass or not take place, I think, it is necessary to listen Diana Valerevny's opinions and about to consult to the neuropathologist.

It I something has not entered....

Arabella
29.05.2005, 08:24
I start to sin on a kidney.

Yesterday the trunk in that place where theoretically there is a right kidney hurted or was ill;was sick... Hurted or Was ill;Was sick the dyscomfort was not strongly, simply felt. Hardly-hardly has got warm in bathing, for the night has wound a loin with a warm scarf, and now so I go. Like (fie-fie-fie) it's OK, night precisely well slept.

Can again pesochek left...?.