PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Acne

Solnishko1
14.01.2005, 02:58
I have spots (akne) on a chin. To me have told or said that if accept protovozachatochnye tablets they can to disappear. What tablets are better for accepting? To me have recommended JAsmin... Who nibud uses them?

Thanks.

DeLux
23.01.2005, 14:18
I have spots (akne) on a chin. To me have told or said that if accept protovozachatochnye tablets they can to disappear. What tablets are better for accepting? To me have recommended JAsmin... Who nibud uses them?

Thanks.

And who recommended that? And it not akne, it is simple spots.

Solnishko1
31.01.2005, 00:50

Thanks.

And who recommended that? And it not akne, it is simple spots.

On angliski they nazivajutsja "akne". The girlfriend recommended.

DeLux
04.02.2005, 17:18
The preparation is appointed or nominated by the doctor after analyses, or detailed interrogation in occasion of your health.

Odi
08.02.2005, 14:51
Generally akne unpleasant enough piece, the some people seryozno are very much treated by hormones and nothing helps or assists. At you most likely spots of other type. If the girlfriend not the doctor, I would not consider or count as its or her indisputable authority.... It is better to visit or attend the doctor if be going to to drink hormones....

The woman-doctor
18.02.2005, 19:03
Yes, the Sun, and how old are you, in general?

Solnishko1
01.03.2005, 13:31
Yes, the Sun, and how old are you, in general?

24. Also I suffer this muck of years with 11. At me a heredity plohaja-my daddy has been compelled or forced to grow a beard that spots on a chin were not visible.

ira. To.
01.03.2005, 19:38
Go to the dermatologist and if she will advise already then address to the gynecologist. Anything from such tablets do not buy.

poverte I through all have passed or have taken place it (and I continue to go)

The woman-doctor
10.03.2005, 13:57
The sun, without consultation of the doctor of anything to accept it is not necessary.

If you disturbance of a menstrual cycle or still disturbs something on gynecology if live a regular sexual life the gynecologist to you can appoint or nominate oral contraceptives. If all with it or this by way of what for at once to drink hormones without finding-out of the reason?

With an intestine, for example, at All of you by way of?

The skilled or experienced rabbit
13.03.2005, 11:56
You sometime were ill or sick with a chicken pox? If yes, can present, as I now look or appear. Ask - why? Has accepted postinor. Precisely same effect is given also by ANY contraceptive, including and nizkodozirovannye. Sprinkles as after ton of chocolate! So think, whether will pass or take place your troubles on a chin or not.

And here the Woman-doctor and DeLux I wish to ask: tell or say, whether really takes place to be such phenomenon, how an allergy on hormones?

DeLux
22.03.2005, 14:23
Really, can such be, though and it is very rare. Nobody zastrahovan.

02.04.2005, 02:29
it is valid, can such be, though and it is very rare. Nobody zastrahovan.

And tell or say, whether there is a dependence between the given factor and group of a blood?

DeLux
11.04.2005, 00:16
No.

27.05.2005, 17:49
Thanks for answers. Here, to your signature subtracted or deducted: In Russia two troubles - fools and roads.

In America one. But roads at them good.