PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Treatment hlomidioza

Darya
16.01.2005, 02:16
Hello! A question to experts. Prompt the most effective treatment of a multi-infection hlomidy and mycoplasmas. Doctors appoint or nominate 1) a doxycycline, immunal, .2) amiksin, vilprofen, betadin. 3) vilprofen, dalatsin, viferon, baktisuptil. For me important not so dear or expensive and effective. Probably dalatsin to replace on betadin? As after treatment under the scheme or plan klabaks, viferon, clindamycin, baktisuptil it was not effective. Analyses after that positive.

Young fox
26.03.2005, 14:05
Hello! A question to experts. Prompt the most effective treatment of a multi-infection hlomidy and mycoplasmas. Doctors appoint or nominate 1) a doxycycline, immunal, .2) amiksin, vilprofen, betadin. 3) vilprofen, dalatsin, viferon, baktisuptil. For me important not so dear or expensive and effective. Probably dalatsin to replace on betadin? As after treatment under the scheme or plan klabaks, viferon, clindamycin, baktisuptil it was not effective. Analyses after that positive. Dear Capricik, I think you already have thought of that why there are no answers... I Advise to be defined or determined first of all: to be healthy and to be pleased lives:) or to look for some more schemes or plans with a new set of antibiotics...:eek: And for the expert at your case lutshe to search not on the Internet, yours faithfully krm