PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council is necessary

Serg Golubev
18.12.2004, 16:38
Hello! There Was such history, that I have decided to ask advice or council here. My girl on a constant basis accepts Noovit. Yesterday she has puzzled me, that last time at it or her were unusual monthly - much less usual. So, pokapalo and all. And shortly before it or this she has forgotten to drink a tablet in time and has drunk it or her later gde-those 10 hours. Now we sit on streme. Questions such - whether are proved pavors? What it is better to make, wait for offensive or approach sledushchih monthly (it about 3 weeks) and if there will be problems to the doctor or at once to not pull and go to hand over analyses? The test for pregnancy has given negative result. If to the doctor where it is better to go for the fast and qualitative analysis? Thanks!

zoludev
08.02.2005, 11:01
The tablet detained at 10 o'clock, is not considered passed or missed. If within 12 hours have time to accept it or her, means have not passed or missed - were in time.

So most likely that's all right, and it is usual reaction to reception of hormonal contraceptives. If a trace. mens will be same poor or scanty or will not come at all - it will be necessary to think of change of a preparation or in general a cancelling of hormonal contraception. And now if you continue to worry - hand over a blood on beta-Ou

fancy
05.03.2005, 14:54
Many thanks!