PDA

Просмотр полной версии : OK after abortion

Katrin70
10.10.2004, 12:11
Good afternoon!

I had a frozen pregnancy (anembrionija)... Yesterday has made abortion. Has read through at a forum that would be better poprinimat OK. But how much time I did not address to doctors, to me always appointed or nominated OK without any analyses: first proceeding from duration of a cycle (29 days) have appointed or nominated THREE-ONu? after which I have recovered, then other doctor has appointed or nominated MARVELON, at reception of these tablets at me before a menses any eruption on all body began, the third doctor advised FEMODEN since them accepts and is very happy, excellent or different argument:) to accept I them did not become. Now I do not know what to do or make, OK it is necessary to start to accept up to 5 days after abortion and what to choose I do not know, the attending physician in holiday till January, 22nd. There are results of the analysis of a blood on hormones, but, the truth, during pregnancy (term 5 akusher. Weeks). Advise something, please.

LAB
17.02.2005, 10:19
Has absolutely forgotten to add, that at me stones in kidneys. Whether will influence OK kidneys, in fact stones are formed at disturbance of a metabolism, whether cause OK these disturbances?

Thanks.

HaTa
18.02.2005, 00:20
There are certain approaches in charge of patients after a currettage of a cavity of the uterus. One of stages is also purpose or appointment OK for the term of the order of 3 cycles. Has no the basic value or meaning;importance, what preparation is appointed or nominated to such term. It is usually appointed or nominated any monophasic OK, for example, the same marvelon or femoden. Results of analyses on hormones of special value or meaning;importance in this case have no. Stones in kidneys are not contraindication to purpose or appointment OK.

Katik
18.02.2005, 20:51
Thanks for consultation.

Only you also answer my questions which recently something very much began to arise much...

Once again thanks!!!

Ben
19.02.2005, 03:53
Katerina,

Jacob's opinion on those problems which you interest, does not differ from mine. Wish unanimous approval?

Luchik
19.02.2005, 04:19
Excuse, Tatyana if I have offended you. Simply it would be desirable to collect as much as possible opinions. Thanks that have responded.