PDA

Просмотр полной версии : After abortion

olga; 20
27.12.2004, 09:40
On December, 9th did or made mini-abortion (term of 3 weeks). All has passed or has taken place normally. Allocation were day 3-4, small. I feel well. I accept Logest to destination the doctor. But 2 days ago again began to appear allocation bloody, as after abortion, for some reason along toward evening. With what it can be connected? Whether there can be it of what I have not waited the put term - 1 month - during which it is impossible to have sexual attitudes or relations? But I feel myself absolutely normally and during the sexual certificate or act too any inconveniences did not feel.
Or it because of erosion shejki uteruses? At me small also has appeared recently.

mariamm
27.12.2004, 16:58
Most likely this consequence or investigation logesta - adaptation of an organism. But it is necessary to descend or go on uzi and to look or see - whether remains that after abortion

:20
28.12.2004, 05:38
And it can be monthly? The doctor spoke, that monthly after abortion can begin earlier - has passed or has taken place 20 days (my usual cycle of 28 days). Or it cannot be monthly, I tablets accept time (and skudnovato somehow for monthly).

mariamm
29.12.2004, 15:27
On tablets monthly appear between packs. But because of accustoming to logestu such reaction without any communication or connection with abortion is quite normal. But as abortion nevertheless was to descend or go and make uzi - it is necessary. And I have already written all this, what for to ask again and guess:)