PDA

Просмотр полной версии : I want the child and I am afraid of consequences of abortion

JUlja
11.10.2004, 15:28
The doctor, respond, please, to my question. To me of 27 years. At me dvuhstroronny a chronic adnexitis, solderings in a small basin, therefore the doctor spoke about risk of an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. I have become pregnant, pregnancy uterine. But all over again there was a suspicion on extrauterine, laid in hospital, me surveyed, then okazaos, that threat of discontinuing, now very well and I is very glad. Has discharged from hospital. Term of 7 weeks. Has told or said to the father of the child. He against, speaks, that now not time, wants, that I have made abortion. I explain to him, what is it very big risk as then I cannot have children. And he does not believe, speaks, that everyone do or make also anything. How to me to him to explain, that he has understood? Can you will prompt? Or he is right, not so it is terrible? I so want the child and I am afraid of consequences of abortion...

evromedprestizh
12.10.2004, 13:17
In your situation abortion is extremely dangerous. The risk of the subsequent sterility or barrenness is high.

The doctor of the maximum or supreme category -gynecologist- Usatenko Feodor Nikolaevich.