PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Uv. The doctor! At me very much greater or big problems with health plus to all allerg...

Lina
25.08.2004, 12:37
Uv. The doctor! At me very much greater or big problems with health plus to all an allergy on a semen of the husband (an antibody to a semen). 1) whether Probably in we wash a case a fertilization of our cells 2) and transplantation of their substitute mother. There were in your practice such cases? Whether happens at transplantation good result? What probability of engraftment? Thanks.

Kamenetskij B.A.
27.08.2004, 21:23
In such cases procedure IKSI is usually spent. It is meaningful to speak About a substitute maternity only in the event that you have contraindications for vynashivanija pregnancy. Yours faithfully,
To. M. n. B.Kamenetsky
For consultation i/or carrying out of procedure EKO/IKSI you can preliminary enter the name to me on reception on bodies: (812 325 92 72; 312 30 65 / Rossijsko-the Finnish Center AVA-PETER Sankt-Petersburg./

Tatyana
31.08.2004, 12:45
Prompt what to do or make, please?.. After inspection in occasion of sterility or barrenness at me are found out antispermalnye antibodies. Concentration 21, 1 (norm or rate up to 20, 0), an index 1, 47 (norm or rate up to 1, 4). Whether probably medicamental treatment? Or now probably to become pregnant only by means of IKSI? The Husband is healthy (fertilen). We try to become pregnant nearby 1, 5 years (the truth, not always during an ovulation). Marriage or spoilage the first both at the husband, and at me. In advance I thank for the answer.

Tatyana
04.09.2004, 03:05
Prompt what to do or make, please?.. After inspection in occasion of sterility or barrenness at me are found out antispermalnye antibodies. Concentration 21, 1 (norm or rate up to 20, 0), an index 1, 47 (norm or rate up to 1, 4). Whether probably medicamental treatment? Or now probably to become pregnant only by means of IKSI? The Husband is healthy (fertilen). We try to become pregnant nearby 1, 5 years (the truth, not always during an ovulation). Marriage or spoilage the first both at the husband, and at me. In advance I thank for the answer.