PDA

Просмотр полной версии : At me to you such question: last menses at me was in June in 2...

Svetlana
29.08.2004, 15:41
At me to you such question: last menses at me was in June in 20 numbers, was checked up on tests for pregnancy, with an interval in a week and both of the test or dough have shown a positive take, but last week I was on US and to me have diagnosed NOMTS on a background of multifollicular ovaries, SPKJA. Uziolog to me has told or said, that with such diagnosis I cannot be the pregnant woman, but here in what all difficulty, a positive take of 2 tests, a nausea here already during 2 weeks, and recently became even worse. The breast has bulked up and hurts at a touch, irritability, a sleepiness, strange desire to eat a shish kebab with huge quantity or amount of an onion and ketchup and it not unique my desire.:) as to me now to be, to that to believe and to that is not present. zaranne it is grateful....

Maljarskaja M.M.
30.08.2004, 12:11
:)))
Descend or Go on US to other doctor, the vulval or vaginal gauge. I think, more to the right you.

Svetlana
30.08.2004, 21:00
LOL Thanks big, especially for such excellent or different smilie.:))))

Diana
01.09.2004, 06:27
Certainly, you are pregnant, tests can not show, that pregnancy is, but to show pregnancy if it or her is not present, they cannot, the doctor not vtdit on UZi because still small term, at me the same situation, I have gone to the doctor after a week delay can be simple, tests were negative 2 times, the doctor has told or said, that I not the pregnant woman, then I have made still the test, he already positive, the best - hand over the analysis of a blood on hCG if he grows you are pregnant and at you all by way of

The gynecologist
02.09.2004, 18:10
Situation, actually, not simple. I would advise you slelat the test for pregnancy not a method of a stria, and in a specialized medical institution. By the way, quite probably, that you "have pumped up" yourselves ideas on pregnancy, here and it seems to you, that you toshnit, all time would be desirable to sleep, gustatory predilections have changed... All it can appear false signs of pregnancy. You have not specified, whether were protected and if were protected, as? proosto iz-for your diagnoses - a syndrome of polycystic ovaries, etc. the menstrual cycle could get off quite and the organism has started to imitate a status of pregnancy. And so, proceeding from all it or this, I recommend you to address in specialized clinic and to hand over all analyses. Whether there are at you nevuses pigmentosus on the face, a hyperpegmentation of external genitals, roastjazhki on a stomach or belly and femurs? Properly all consider and calm down. Success to you!

Svetlana
03.09.2004, 02:52
We were not protected. Such greater or big delays I yet did not have also I do not differ an impressionability, but following your advice or council, I necessarily shall pass or shall take place inspection. In general that very much would be desirable us of the child, but we do not do or make of this cult and we concern enough zdravomysljashche to it or this. Here still to you on reflection: a white line of a stomach or belly at me it is strong pigmentirovana and it is appreciable at once, peripapillary mugs or circles dark blue and hardly pripuhshii. And in general hnaete to decide such nausea, it it is necessary to be gipnotezerom, because me toshnit not prevedi the Lord as. My gynecologist has told or said to me, that I can become pregnant with the diagnosis, which at me. And more a question, that such NOMTS and SPKJA. zarannee thanks....