PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Feeding by a breast

max
01.09.2004, 19:30
To me of 30 years. 2 months ago did or made US in occasion of pains before PMS in mammary glands. The result was unexpected. A degeneration of a glandular tissue in fatty ducts not vializirujutsja. Now I am pregnant term of 4 weeks a breast was poured and hurts as in the first pregnancy. Then with milk of problems was not. Prompt why such sensations and whether it will be exact milk at such diagnosis?

_
To me of 30 years. 2 months ago did or made US in occasion of pains before PMS in mammary glands. The result was unexpected. A degeneration of a glandular tissue in fatty ducts not vializirujutsja. Now I am pregnant term of 4 weeks a breast was poured and hurts as in the first pregnancy. Then with milk of problems was not. Prompt why such sensations and whether it will be exact milk at such diagnosis?

It not the diagnosis, it first.

Secondly, bear easy the pregnancy and do not think of what the stranger. At you ahead even more 30 weeks...

There is an excess weight?

badi44
Body height of 164 weight of 68 kg.

2 months ago did or made US shchitovidki there all vporjadke the sizes in norm or rate, except for killoidnoj cysts in 3.

Can mene are necessary what that dop. Inspections?

Tanjusha
Body height of 164 weight of 68 kg.

2 months ago did or made US shchitovidki there all vporjadke the sizes in norm or rate, except for killoidnoj cysts in 3.

Can mene are necessary what that dop. Inspections?

Success to you both calmnesses, and health!

The only thing - instead of US SHZH is necessary for investigating or researching TTG (in connection with pregnancy, instead of with a colloid cyst which, by the way, can be a follicle, a vessel..., etc.) also do not forget about necessity of additional reception of an iodine in structure of preparations during pregnancy.

Visit or Attend TIRONET for patients (a site for patients, esteem the information on a thyroid gland and pregnancy).