PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Pregnancy: problems with an intestine

pilat
01.09.2004, 19:30
Zdravstvute. I am pregnant, term of 6 weeks, here a third day I am excruciated with an intestine. .chto I shall eat. .nachinaetsja burlezh and a stomach or belly vzduvaetsja... A chair of not clear very dark color. How to be? Any medicine can drink?

Thanks.

Svetlana

lorhen
Lynac,

It is hardly connected with pregnancy. You accept any vitamins or preparations?

White_Phoenix
Tatyana, yes I accept maternu here within 6 days on one capsule in the morning after zavtrka as the doctor has ordered.

And a problem have begun about 3-4 days ago.

Svetlana

nnnn
Svetlana,

Materna - a good complex of vitamins and minerals. But,

Probably, at you sensitivity to any component in structure of this preparation is raised or increased.

Rustem
At me such too was during pregnancy, the truth the chair in colour did not change.

Dear Tatyana, instead of can be connected it with hormonal reorganization (the same hormones of an intestine which far are not studied or investigated)?

The question has interested me, in connection with that after pregnancy it and remains. Even greater, in 2 months were pains in epigastriums. It has been spent EGDS and it is diagnosed - a ulcer 12 p.k. I wish to notice, that after pregnancy. Or there can be this pure or clean concurrence? Though before complaints from GASTROINTESTINAL TRACT did not show.

Has passed or Has taken place 6 years. But unpleasant sensations in a stomach or belly (in the left ileal area and epigastriums) and are saved.

Ofitsalnye diagnoses (gastroenterologicheskie) which are put: the Ulcer 12.. A hernia of an esophageal aperture of a diaphragm. Handed over analyses on Gastrinum - norm or rate.

It is abnormal, but in connection with a constant heartburn (during its or her pregnancy was not) is compelled or forced to accept INCORRECTLY, i.e. is constant Ranitidin (in general it or him not cancelling - I know not correctly and what to do or make a heartburn intolerable, milk and other does not help or assist) and Koordinaks.

Dear Tatyana, I know you to me again tell or say a question to the wrong address, address to gastroenterologists. I shall address and there.

Personally to you the question here in what consists: Communication or Connection of pregnancy and a pathology described by me?

slav
Irina,

In your case is a pure or clean concurrence: during pregnancy it does not mean owing to it or her.