PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Level TTG during pregnancy

sergrlager
01.09.2004, 19:30
To me of 28 years, pregnancy of 14 weeks, is the first pregnancy. I am observed at enodokrinologa in occasion of AIT.

Up to pregnancy accepted eutiroks on 100.

On 6-th week of pregnancy TTG - 1,2, but the doctor has all the same raised or increased a dose eutiroksa up to 125 + an iodine on 200

Now, on 14-th week, TTG - 3,5.

To the doctor I can not go - she on courses and reception till December will not be.

Whether it is necessary to worry in occasion of body height TTG and to go to other doctor right now or it is possible to not worry and wait for the doctor?

What consequences rosto TTG can be?

I thank for the answer.

ZHendos
TTG reflects the control of a pituitary body over a status of a thyroid gland, the healthy woman during pregnancy has an additional emission of these hormones (uproshchenno it is possible to explain as *quot; it is necessary to share with ONiN??*quot;), therefore to women with gipotirozom suggest to increase or enlarge a dose of a thyroxine on possible or probable earlier durations of gestation roughly by 50 % For the first trimester of the healthy pregnant woman typically maintenance or contents TTG on the bottom border of norm or rate, in the second trimester the level of a hormone raises or increases. At ttg 3, 5 honey \l on 16 week is more reasonable to increase a dose of a thyroxine by 25 mkg

Natasha. Bos
Many thanks for your answer!

I shall necessarily increase a dose of a thyroxine up to 1,5 (i.e. on 0,25)

Prompt, please, through what time it will be necessary to check value or meaning;importance TTG?

What level TTG is optimum on the given duration of gestation (14 ned.)?

LANA subbotina
The rigid specification net-if till 12 weeks at 90 % healthy he less than 2 honey \l in the second trimester starts to increase or be enlarged.

Control TTG concedes on value or meaning;importance during pregnancy to the control of a level over 4 - ttg reflects a situation for 2 mes.. And over 4 - for 2 weeks.

axel
If I have correctly understood all, for visit to the doctor in a month after augmentation of a dose, will correctly hand over 4 free and TTG.

And what should be level 4?

Ajrin
Over 4 it is possible to hand over a level in 2 weeks, tsel-the top border of norm or rate. TTG-in 2 months from izmeenija doses.