PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Abortion after the first sorts or labors

Sanek %
01.09.2004, 19:30
Respond please. If I after the first pregnancy have given birth, have then made abortion for 6-7 weeks in April, 2002 and now in January I shall make mini-abortion. Whether it can strongly be reflected in the subsequent beremennostjah?

ruphila
If mini-abortion will pass or take place without complications it will not be reflected in any way.

Sanjar
You wish to tell or say, that have no value or meaning;importance number made obortov, the period between them, whether they are made up to the first sorts or labors or after. All defines or determines presence of complications?

Juliavb
Yes, if it is not a lot of abortions, as in your case, all this not essentially.

Margo29
Many thanks. And still a question. At mini-abortion delivery of analyses in particular smears on flora is obligatory?

talia
Yes, it is obligatory before any abortion, including and medicamental.

argo
What to do or make, if smears on flora at me always were bad. Leucocytes in sight. I the whole year periodically spent on drink various antibiotics, and the same analyses. After sorts or labors they by itself became normal, therefore, when I did or made the first abortion problems were not but when I was last time at the doctor leucocytes already were 30 in sight (in the spring before abortion 25). Whether can have it serious value or meaning;importance. During pregnancy I handed over analyses on every possible infections which have not been found out in me, and the flora is all the same awful.

Syberia
At present you need to spend sanation of a vagina before mini-abortion. For this purpose the doctor will appoint or nominate one-two of the numerous agents which are available in a chemist's network. After an abortion it will be necessary to be surveyed again on an infection, to make crop. Treatment is obligatory together with the sexual partner. After a course of antibacterial preparations - restoration of normal flora in a vagina.

Rybonka
You could not advise any preparation that I was prepared for abortion. Simply now at me still the test negative, but I strongly believe, that beremena because today 44 day, and on 30 put I was not protected, as thought, that in some days will come monthly. The test was negative 2 days ago. I shall make it or him in a week, but I all the same am afraid to pass or miss suitable time for mini-abortion. As I and so know, that at me bad flora (in October there were 30 leucocytes), but I was not treated, because already many times it did or made, and effect a zero.

Osina
At present you do not have pregnancy and to think of abortion while prematurely. The fresh result of the analysis vydeleny too is not present, therefore about treatment as to speak it is not necessary, probably, it now and is not necessary.

For the clear reasons I, as well as other doctors, do not appoint or nominate treatment at a forum.

lotr
Many thanks for answers.