PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Advice or Council is very necessary!!! Really.

Mihajlov
01.09.2004, 19:30
Earlier placed this report in a forum on genetics, but genetics do not respond, I ask to respond gynecologists if can.

In the anamnesis nevynashivanie pregnancy - 2 abortions. It is surveyed completely. There was a genetic research. The norm or rate has handed over together with the husband the analysis on HLA 1 class. Has now handed over together with husband HLA 2 classes, results-

I

DRB1 - 07,15

DQA1 - 0201,0102

DQB1 - 0201,0602-8

The husband

DRB1 - 08,13

DQA1 - 0401,0102

DQB1 - 0401/2,0602-8

Question - whether all here in norm or rate?

The doctor genetik has told or said, that I have looked or seen itself analyses (to not pay for in vain money) and if there will be concurrences prijjti to her on reception if will not be it is not necessary to come on reception.

Me confuses (itself I do not understand genetic analyses) whether there is no concurrence on genes DQA1 (an allele 0102) and DQB1 (an allele 0602-8) (how correctly to read the analysis - completely everything, or separately up to a comma and after a comma).

IMPORTED_IE
Yes. Has forgotten to write still.

1. Marriage or spoilage not related or congenerous.

2. That at the cousin of my husband the child with syndrome polonda was born. Tried to find in the Internet, what is this a syndrome and has not found. If can advise, where it is possible to read through about it or him.

dimak
Quite probably have not found because it is originally written in another way: sindr. polanda

On English brief here:

Ann Thorac Surg. 2002 Dec; 74 (6):2218-25.

Poland's syndrome revisited.

Fokin AA, Robicsek F.

The Department of Thoracic and Cardiovascular Surgery, Carolinas Heart Institute, Carolinas Medical Center, Charlotte, North Carolina 28203, USA.

Poland's syndrome is a rare congenital anomaly characterized by unilateral chest wall hypoplasia and ipsilateral hand abnormalities. Literary data suggest its sporadic nature. The prevailing theory of its cause is hypoplasia of the subclavian artery or its branches, which may lead to a range of developmental changes. The incidence of Poland's syndrome varies between groups (male versus female patients, congenital versus familial cases, and so on) and ranges from 1 in 7,000 to 1 in 100,000 live births. Cases of Poland's syndrome associated with leukemia, carcinoma of the hypoplastic breast, and other conditions, confirm the relationship between developmental defects and tumors, and require oncologic awareness. Various manifestations, age, and gender require different surgical approaches. Our experience, which includes 27 patients (15 male, 12 female), 20 of whom (12 male, 8 female) underwent operation, suggests that the repair should be done in two stages in children and in a single stage in adults. Reconstruction and/or stabilization of the aplastic ribs may be achieved using bone grafts or prosthetic mesh. Muscle flaps and breast implants may be used to correct muscle deficiency and breast hypoplasia and to help achieve a complete cosmetic repair.