PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Gemination of a uterus

els
01.09.2004, 19:30
Monthly at me have begun in 14 - 15 years. A cycle of 30-35 days. Duration of a bleeding of 4-5 days. Now to me 22. Married 3 years. That is interesting before reception OK at me there was as though a cycle in a cycle: besides a basis cycle, in its or his middle approximately 3 days slabenkie bloody allocation (botched work so-called). In February, 2003 there was an abortion on honey. To indications (on a background of an inoculation from reproach/rubella). Then on US has been diagnosed: a gemination of a uterus. At me one shejka and two isolated horns (probably a strong degree dvurogosti). Pregnancy was in the left uterus (horn). At carrying out of abortion doctors could not open it or her, and right have opened, have taken out a fetal egg and have been assured, that operation has passed or has taken place successfully. But the repeated US has shown, that I am still pregnant also a germ in the left uterus. Me have released or have let off home, hoping, what is it the intervention will cause or call a misbirth. Really approximately in a week there was an insignificant bleeding, I was brought to hospital, but it has stopped. Next day abortion has been repeatedly made, the uterus has given in. To me have appointed or nominated reception of antibiotics, have recommended a minimum a floor of year to not become pregnant and accept OK with the medical purpose, that the organism would come to norm or rate after an intervention more quickly. Before abortion and after at me the temperature approximately 37,2-37,6 kept. Doctors did not know the exact reason of this temperature: so my organism is influenced with pregnancy and abortion, or at me cold? At me an adenoid disease (an inflammation of tonsils). Therefore me have directed to LORu. In a throat have found out a staphilococcus, but treatments did not appoint or nominate, since I so have accepted many antibiotics. The temperature kept at me approximately half a year, i.e. till the summer. It seems to me, that it has been connected with pregnancy and abortion, but owing to depression of immunity cold has amplified also. After a while after abortion I did or made US, with the purpose of definition of the sizes of a uterus. The doctor has told or said, that both uterus of the normal sizes. It is necessary to tell or say, that I then dreamed of the child and very much did not wish to do or make abortion, but have told or said, that the risk of a birth of the child with teratisms is very great. After abortion I very much experienced, that could remain fruitless. But fortunately it or this does not happen, and after the termination or discontinuance of reception OK and month of a free sexual life I have become pregnant. My last monthly up to pregnancy were on October, 25th 2003.

nikat
CONTINUATION:

Doctors at once have warned me, that on that term when there was an abortion, there can be an abortion. Really approximately in this term at me have appeared insignificant brownish mucous allocation. I some days kept a confinement to bed, and all was by way of, to doctors I then have not addressed. First time on US I have gone to 15 weeks. This time pregnancy was in the right uterus. It has appeared, that I am pregnant unioval twins (my husband dreamed of two at a birth!) . I was registered, have handed over analyses. Unfortunately, approximately two months prior to pregnancy at me the terrible thrush (probably after the termination or discontinuance of reception of contraceptive tablets much, moreover and antibiotics accepted after abortion) has begun. Therefore in a smear leucocytes have been raised or increased. In a blood leucocytes too have been raised or increased. Other analyses were excellent or different. I treated a thrush nistatinovymi suppositories that gave only temporary effect, but other preparations on this term to me did not recommend to apply. Crop from a vagina has shown yeast rods (or bacteria) and more to something similar (unfortunately I do not remember exact names). From the very beginning of pregnancy the temperature 37,2-37,6 has renewed.

First time me have put on conservation in 19 weeks though complaints at me were not. The doctor has told or said for prophylaxis, t. To. 20 weeks - critical term. Concurrence or not, but at me has worsened a status right after visitings of the doctor. The tonus of a uterus has been raised or increased. There were no morbid sensations, only feeling stjanutosti in a stomach or belly. Have put. I did not receive any serious treatment. Have appointed or nominated tablets against threat of an abortion: Turinalum, Nospanum, valerian drops. After an extract all at me was normal, the truth, the tonus sometimes raised or increased. I continued to accept the listed tablets and sometimes a papaverine. Spent treatment of a thrush mikozhinaksom. It has given more long effect. Leucocytes in a blood have been raised or increased in 2 times (like 15. Instead of 7). I began to rinse or gargle intensively a throat (though it almost and did not hurt or be ill;be sick) and leucocytes have decreased almost up to norm or rate (so has told or said the doctor)-10.

Following critical duration of gestation of 24-25 weeks. I felt well and was pleased, that dangerous term passed me. But on 26-th week I have overtired, was fidgety, and in a consolation we with the husband have borrowed or occupied in oral sex. I so till now also do not know precisely, whether are permissible at threat even oral caress, I to ask the doctor hesitated. But we risked very seldom. After an orgasm I began to feel an easy or a light;a mild pricking in the bottom of a stomach or belly, is strict from the left party or side. Such prickings (completely not morbid, but clearly felt) I periodically tested and earlier. Probably the left uterus resisted to pregnancy in right. Late at night I have found out on linen insignificant mucous brownish allocation. I very much was frightened, have thought, that have opened shejka. Till the morning I was afraid to stir, not rising even in a toilet. Allocation have stopped, but prickings have not passed or have not taken place. I have gone to hospital. To me 4- day entered ginipral under a dropper, then I felt normally.

danaya1961
CONTINUATION:

There were 29 weeks of pregnancy. I felt fine, but to leave was not going to, since was afraid 30- of week term. And if earlier doctors tried to keep me now I did not wish to leave as I already was in the decree (with two at a birth decree begins with 28 weeks). But far from it! It has appeared, that is longer than the certain term in hospital it is impossible to be. And I already this term almost otlezhala (4 weeks, it seem). It besides, that many women lay on conservation all pregnancy with serious threat. Them formally write out, and then again lay down. More shortly I the doctor to which I have got casually, but trusted, has declared, that I should be written out. Therefore she has written out me on Friday (I just on Fridays had a bill to weeks, and there have come or stepped 29 weeks) and has told or said on Monday to come again. Days off I have spent houses, felt is remarkable, better, than the last some weeks.

On Monday I have risen in 6 mornings since it was necessary to go to the local doctor and to take a direction again in hospital. I ran as a saiga that all to be in time since all these procedures till 9 mornings. In general, I have come to the divisional, on what did not complain. Then he has told or said, that so (without complaints) to lay down it is not necessary, therefore he will write, that at me a pain. Then natural procedure has gone: measurement of weight, pressure, volume of a stomach or belly. It is necessary to notice, that a month I could not lay on a back since I malyshki became too serious, and it was difficult to me to breathe, the stomach started to hurt or be ill;be sick. Therefore I slept only on sides. And for measurement of volumes of a stomach or belly it is necessary to lie some minutes on a back that is very unpleasant. But and it or this it seemed to my doctor a little, he has decided to probe, probably, position of my girls (it would be desirable to know - what for if it is all it was known on US: detki laid as it is necessary both downwards heads) for what he so has strongly pressed to me in the bottom of a stomach or belly, that I thought he them will crush, thus the uterus has come to a tonus and was squeezed out at the top of a stomach or belly, painfully having pressed on a stomach. I to him have told or said, that it is very unpleasant to me, on what he has joked: Give birth, it will be pleasant . Already from it or him I left not so nimbly. But on it or this procedure of record on conservation of pregnancy only begins. Then it is necessary to wait in turn of item or point of reception where the history and if you lay down not for the first time the history is got or started each time new is got or started, with all following consequences: repeated delivery of analyses and a heap of again set questions. In general, there was an eleventh hour, and I (we three together) last time of a fur-tree in 6 mornings. At me pressure has fallen, delicacy has begun. And here it is necessary to hand over 10 more cubes of a blood and assay on Novocainum. I laid down it turns out in third time and third time at me took this assay and a blood and each time my state of health sharply worsened. There each time the analysis on group is done or made also. Like it or her it is impossible to look or see in the passport, and all analyses to copy from former history? On a question, what for all this is necessary they ehidnenko have noticed: though every day will lay down, every day a blood we shall take. After a capture of a blood at me before eyes rjabit became from delicacy. Here have again measured a stomach or belly (the question arises: Doctors that the friend dr. Do not trust? Or they on us of practice are typed or collected), and I was again excruciated on a back. In general when I at last have reached the chamber from my perfect state of health and mood do not remain also a trace. In a corridor I have met the doctor, politely to her have smiled, and she has pleased me: Come, I shall look or see you on an armchair . I have begged: it is not necessary, please . On what has received its or her standard answer: For history it is necessary . I shall repeat: I had 30-th week - very dangerous term, two at a birth, threat of premature birth or births!!! The strict confinement to bed and psychological rest should be provided!!! I have collected the rests of forces and courage and poplelas to prepare instead of, at last, attempting and lying down. Then I had 20 to wait for minutes in a corridor under a door. Then I have hardly got up on an armchair. She has looked or seen, but on my trouble has decided still or even praktikantke to show, hurted me very much. After this procedure my trust to her has been strongly undermined. In fact it is critical term, two at a birth I prikovyljala in chamber very suppressed marvellously rasping behaviour of the doctor (in fact she always looked me very accurately). I rjabilo before eyes, did not have forces even to eat. From this awful Monday perfect, but the fragile world in my stomach or belly began to fall. At me it was truncated shejka, have appeared krovjanistye allocation. As the world around of me began to fall. There was no such necessary trust to the doctor, I was very irritable and suppressed for the first time for all pregnancy. Besides that I already was afraid to rise from a bed, I still should hand over analyses, not because they someone interested (I them recently handed over), and for history, as again arrived. To Monday me have sent on an electrocardiogram (elektrokardiagrammu) though also I recently did or made it or her (for what I some minutes on a back with wet cloths on arms or hand and legs or foots in very cold premise or room should be excruciated at strong predilection to colds!) it is necessary to tell or say, that heart at me healthy and frequent checks were not necessary to me, and itself the doctor which does or makes an electrocardiogram, has been very surprised, that me have sent. It was possible to shift the analysis from an old story in new - its or her words.

To Tuesday me wished to send on listening serdechek my girls, but I have asked, that to me have enabled to come to the senses. Then this procedure have magnanimously transferred or carried on medium.

On medium during listening (besides it was necessary to lay on a back! Besides when on a stomach or belly drive spets. A piece the tonus of a uterus strongly raises or increases), have not found the second serdechka, and the coupon for the evening on US has urgently been given out to me. I have complained of bad state of health (allocation and delicacy) and to me have appointed or nominated a dropper. promuchivshis under a dropper 3 hours, I have gone on US (on foot on 3-rd floor dr. Buildings of hospital). The doctor on US on a place was not, and its or his working day has already ended. It or he was waited by some patients, he promised to accept all. I could not any more neither sit, nor stand longly. I needed to lay down. In a corridor there was a table, the husband has helped or assisted me to climb up it or him and I so has a little lain down, then we have decided to return to chamber.

On Thursday in the morning I the doctor has come running, has asked, why I have disobeyed it or her and have not gone on US. I have explained. She has told or said, that me will bring on a trolley that I urgently was going to. And me have carried on a trolley. Very unpleasantly it when people look at you with pity as on the invalid as I quite could go and itself, but was afraid for detok. It was necessary to go through and it. I became covered by red maculae and smiled as idiotka when me have brought to a cabinet or study of US. On US me from half an hour excruciated on a back, massazhiruja a stomach or belly spets.shtukoj, thus the tonus has certainly raised or increased. Both girls were zhivehonkie and zdorovenkie. Simply they have settled down one under another, and on listening was not audible serdechka bottom. US has shown weight of the first girl - 1000 gr., body height-41., weight of the second-1200., body height-41., -in amniotic waters in norm or rate. In my opinion it is excellent or different for such term and two at a birth, and I the doctor has told or said: Very small detki . Then there was a dropper at 7 o'clock, and at night at me fights have begun.

Orsik
CONTINUATION:

In seven mornings have put a dropper, trying to stop labors. There was a Friday - exactly 30 weeks and the girl have firmly decided to be born. Here so there has passed or there has taken place last week my pregnancy. Instead of the maximal physical and emotional rest to me have provided 5 mad days.

The first dochenku - Katjushu, I have given birth somewhere at 13-45, the second - Olechku - in 5 minutes. Both of them well shouted - an attribute of that they strong (so I have read through in the book). The weight of the first girl has made 900 gr., body height-41., weight of the second-1100., body height-41. Katjushu with Olechkoj have put in barakamery, and me in postnatal or puerperal. Nearby 12- nights when to me have allowed to rise, I have gone to visit the malyshek. The husband already saw them and spoke, that Olenek to him smiled. When I have seen them, Olenek already groaned, she did not have not enough oxygen, she choked. She opened the black eye sights or eyes and looked at me, then closed and groaned, and I could help or assist nothing to her Katjusha slept while easy. I have returned to chamber with a hard feeling

Olechka has died in 5 mornings, and Katjusha in 5 evenings Only owing to support of the liked person I have not died together with them. There were no only 2 weeks up to 7- months and for a life of ours dochek.

I do not believe, that sharp deterioration of my state of health has not been connected with gross blunders of doctors. I still had not resolved following questions:

1. What is this nonsense what it is impossible to be in hospital more than the certain term? About what terms here there can be a speech, in fact to judge it is necessary on state of health? To have to go on formal dischargings. But also if have written out formally what for at repeated hospitalization to spend these unnecessary analyses? In fact it is more logical than them as formally to copy from the previous history, than to excruciate and without that the women weakened or easied by threat. Believe to me, women become pregnant not for history, and analyses hand over frequently for it or her. Eventually, in my case could mine the doctor (if she such basic) to think about it or this in advance and to write out me up to dangerous term, that all of them shchupy would pass or take place without consequences.

2. When the uterus in a tonus is not recommended to touch a stomach or belly. As it is possible to characterize actions of the doctor which daily listened to my stomach or belly, and then allowed to hear praktikantke. And with 29-th till 30-th weeks she in general as if skazilas and daily all day long me felt, listened, julozili on a stomach or belly at kardiomanitoringe and on US. Separate "thanks" the local doctor which from all force pressed my stomach or belly in such dangerous term.

3. Kohl at threat it is forbidden to live a sexual life what for once again (we shall tell or say for history) to look in an armchair???? I know, that one woman in connection with threat its or her doctor looked all few times, and after 4 months - never. Well and praktikantke to show - in my opinion, it already disturbance.

Here such history. Forgive or excuse, that so it is detailed, but this subject for me always will be morbid.

It is very important to Me to learn or find out your opinion on actions of doctors. The matter is that I the doctor was inconsistent in actions and words. My husband talked to her on Thursday (i.e. before sorts or labors) and asked to recommend the doctor on labors that all was good. She has assured it or him: do not worry, all will be good . And when labors have begun, she assured, that on an armchair looked me very accurately, and that my uterus of has exhausted.

Tell or Say, please, what your way there were my chances to bear or take out these or it detok if me have simply let alone and would allow to rest in bed? I any more do not trust our doctors (I do not know, to that to believe, and to that was not present).

The raised or increased quantity or amount of leucocytes was how much dangerous? I was frightened by the neigbour on chamber of the story how the infection at pregnancy has made its or her child the invalid, and on US all was good. It is interesting, that in some days after sorts or labors all analyses were good. Whether there could be a conflict of Rh factors: at me 4-th group of a blood and a positive rhesus, at girls 2-nd gr., a negative rhesus?

From the very beginning of me adjusted or set up on cesarean, for the following reasons:

1. Two at a birth;

2. The uterus is damaged or injured by a currettage. By the way and during sorts or labors doctors have been almost assured, that it is necessary to clean me after sorts or labors because of a currettage, but the placenta itself was separated;

3. The double uterus.

But I have given birth.

Tell or Say, please, if next time I shall become pregnant at once two uteruses, whether it is possible to give birth or travail to that in this case most, or only cesarean?

I have given birth on May, 21st, two weeks there was a bleeding. Whether it is normal? In a month after sorts or labors, from June, 22 till June, 24th were very insignificant bloody allocation, then same allocation from July, 9 till July, 12th. And on 31-st of July (would be 40 weeks of pregnancy) have begun normal monthly and 4 days proceeded. Since then monthly 2 times more repeated already less on a regular basis.

Comment, please, on the possible or probable reasons of occurrence at me the given anomaly of a uterus. To me have told or said, has what is it developed at me still fetally. But, what could so to affect or influence? Or this or thus hereditary? With what share of probability it can be shown at my descendants?