PDA

Просмотр полной версии : Delay monthly

natanicolm
01.09.2004, 19:30
Tatyana - - ---Any more I do not know what to do or make or to do or make nothing... A delay of monthly 6 days. At me a cycle stable, always for 28 days, exceptions never was. To me of 29 years. The probability of pregnancy very small, but all the same is. The test for the pregnancy, made for 5 day zazherzhki, has shown negative result. Any harbingers monthly it is not felt, i.e. the breast does not hurt, a stomach or belly not noet, though these signs at me always for 5-6 days prior to the beginning of a menses. In general state of health good... The Basal temperature 37,3 - keeps 10 days. Usually 2 phase at me is truncated. In it month I had a small exacerbation of a chronic pharyngitis/./-without temperature, etc. several procedures Ljugolem Have sufficed and all was normalized. There was only a delay... What will advise? What is it can be, except for pregnancy?

Crimean
V.Dvorjanchikov (vvd@infopac.ru) - - ---Tatyana If before monthly at you the breast and noet a stomach or belly hurts, in addition is available a pharyngitis professional or not - it is not important, you should be surveyed on the basic urogenital infections. The fact of pregnancy on this term to establish or install not difficultly even if again nothing will show the test. In general, visit or attend the gynecologist.

Aksinja
- - ---Tatyana! In occasion of the test for pregnancy I am direct today with the doctor spoke. You mean which in a drugstore are on sale? I too had a parsley when the delay was 3 days, and the test negative rez-O has shown. Next day after the test or dough has gone to the doctor it there was 19-th day from an ovulation, and he on US has already made out a fetal egg of 0,5 mm. And for 22 day - has already firmly told or said, that there is a truth, for other day the bleeding has begun, there was one reason for it or this... And already half a year of anything:. And about the test today he to me has told or said, that he could appear that day tolerant to that quantity or amount HG which at me was... And if these tests in a drugstore somewhere in heat have lain down, it or him that will put. Result to show, it is even more HG in urine it is required, mozh even somewhere to 7- to day of a delay will work only. Here so! And extrauterine these tests in general practically never show. And more. If at you a delay of 6 days, maybe, it is necessary to descend or go to make US. I about it or this have just written to discussions Suspicion on an extrauterine pregnancy or a salpingocuesis. HELP or ASSIST!!!, to repeat I do not want, descend or go have a look. And in occasion of stethalgias... You know, at me they were gone there and then after I normalized shchitovidku, from it or her Prolactinum raised or increased was. Now a breast always soft and not hurting.: successes!

alexa
Eve - - ---Mister Dvorjanchikov, that is morbid sensations in a breast before monthly - abnormally also is an attribute of an infection?! At me always so. I thought pains is an indispensable attribute. A female share such. Means, should be differently?