PDA

Просмотр полной версии : 3 months are not present monthly. Advise!!!

Young fox
01.09.2004, 19:30
JUlja (dvr714@mail.ru) - - ---At me already 3 mes is not present monthly. A problem here in what: I already for a long time am flied or treated at the gynecologist, the presumable diagnosis - sklerokistoz ovaries. It was treated by Diana-35, in a complex with androkurom and veroshpironomperiodicheski passed or took place such courses of treatment. Last year all was remarkable, practically there were no delays. But here 6 mes back I have left for study in Parizhprograma about-, and probably absence of sex has affected or has had an effect. I know, what it is necessary to accept -oral contraceptive, BUT monthly that is not present, kakzhe to me to start them to accept??? Please professionals help or assist!!!!! To the doctor in Paris to go not moguogromnye money, and with the gynecologist of communication or connection is not present. JUlja

PapaDima
Natalia - - ---JUlja, on the basis of what researches your gynecologist diagnoses you. Whether excluded to you disease gipatalamo- systems.

Artem
Hope - - ---Me almost 23 years, monthly have begun with 14 years and after the first monthly steel regular delays, maximal was last time - 1,5 years. In 19 years to me have diagnosed - sklerokistoz ovaries, and till now nobody undertook me plainly to treat, wrote out three- accepted 6 months has made a break and monthly any more do not send, recently again was in this occasion at the doctor, have made US, have confirmed the diagnosis and the doctor has registered to me parlodel Bromocriptinum. Whether probably to recover this medicine or it is necessary to accept something or something else? The Doctor to me has told or said, what I need to become pregnant urgently if it is still possible or probable because skazhdym year the probability to have children decreases, whether it is valid so? And in general, than my illness or disease still or even threatens? Thankful in advance, Nadja.

alexx1969
Hope - - ---Me almost 23 years, monthly have begun with 14 years and after the first monthly steel regular delays, maximal was last time - 1,5 years. In 19 years to me have diagnosed - sklerokistoz ovaries, and till now nobody undertook me plainly to treat, wrote out three- accepted 6 months has made a break and monthly any more do not send, recently again was in this occasion at the doctor, have made US, have confirmed the diagnosis and the doctor has registered to me parlodel Bromocriptinum. Whether probably to recover this medicine or it is necessary to accept something or something else? The Doctor to me has told or said, what I need to become pregnant urgently if it is still possible or probable because skazhdym year the probability to have children decreases, whether it is valid so? And in general, than my illness or disease still or even threatens? Thankful in advance, Nadja.

palex
basic (snbasik@mail.ru) - - ---Write about itself in more detail. What obsledovanijavy passed or took place their results.

inna3
Hope (shrag@pochtamt.ru) - - ---Hello. I write about myself in detail wrote to Monday 18. Now to me 22 years. My weight at body height 160 sm-43 or 44 kgmne spoke, that at sklerokistoze people grow stout. In 95 year I passed or took place inspection in occasion of absence monthly with following results in advance I wish to warn, that I write from a card and in some moments I can not disassemble handwriting therefore I hope, that you as the person knowing will understand my decodings: the endocrinologist-augmentation of a thyroid gland of 1-st degree. The oculist-is healthy. KT a brain, selljarnoj areas. Research is executed under the program 4/4, 8/8 mm. Reactions to introduction of a contrast preparation it is noted. Median structures or frames of a brain are symmetric. The centers of a destruction, pathological calcifications, selective accumulation of a contrast agent in structures or frames of a brain it is noted. Likvoprovodjashchaja the system of usual width, is not displaced. The width tsisternalnyh spaces and cortical sulcuses corresponds or meets to age. In selljarnoj areas of pathological educations it is not revealed. DS- an encephalopathy, a -vascular dystonia. Kraniogr.-? vnutr. An osteal plate diff. It is condensed. Fig. of fingers vdav is strengthened. A vessel. The component is expressed moderately, the profound cross-section or transversal sine, udlin is defined or determined. Waves venechn. A seam. A turkish saddle: 13,0-09,0 mm, prodavl. Forward walls of a backrest at the basis perd. Walls of a O/saddle. pered.-. Processes perotichny-. osn. Sinuses 3 items the Conclusion: R.-.. V. Villages. obl? US-uterus of correct position 403137. Endometry 8 mm. It is expressed well. The right ovary 3321 is uniform. Fine falikuly, the left ovary near to a uterus 3324 similar structures. These data have been received in 95 year to me there were 17 years. And the diagnosis- jaichnikov-to me have put in 97 year only by results of new US. One of these days I have passed or have taken place one more UZIrezultatov with myself was not present, then to me have told or said, is what is it exact sklerokistoz and have written out Parlodelum. Nadja.

MaBK
basic - - ---you did not define or determine the Level of Prolactinum?

The hope (shrag@pochtamt.ru.) - - ---Is not present like neopredeljala. And how he is defined or determined? This analysis is important? Nadja.

Body height
basic - - ---In general I would not began to appoint or nominate Parlodelum without results to Prolactinum. At us it is called to appoint or nominate treatment under directory Steljastelja in a Ukranian language - a ceiling

Alex Baburin
Hope - - ---Thanks for advice or council. Necessarily I shall pass or I shall take place analyses, but here a question, whether it is necessary to continue reception of a medicine up to results of the analysis or while to wait a little, whether from a break the effect will be gone in reception then?

Afina
basic - - ---If you already prinemaete Parlodelum about what delivery of analyses on Prolactinum there can be a speech, in fact we any more do not know an initial level of Prolactinum.

Senja
Hope - - ---And how me now to be?

Dashunya
Svetlana - - ---Continue to accept.

Andrey Popov
basic - - ---I would not began to give you the reference without survey and additional detailed finding-out of circumstances and your status. Consultation of the gynecologist- not on the Internet is necessary to you.

Shu
Ksjusha (Kassy@rambler.ru) - - ---Tell or Say, to me presumably put sklerokistoz jaichnikalevog in connection with a delay monthly, hormonal a structure in norm or rate. But to me advise to drink hormones... What to do or make? posovetajte please