PDA

Просмотр полной версии : It is the extremely important to be defined or determined!

Maksim
01.09.2004, 19:30
konratseptivov I cannot choose from all variety for myself something.

To me 23 years, children are not present, there was 1 abortion. I have problems with shchitovidkoj. Doctors so class, that postojano drive me to hand over analyses on hormones (which always within the limits of norm or rate), to do or make UZi, probe or palpate. And besides, that 2 degree - speak nothing.

Plus I am inclined to completeness. The last half a year I do or make everything to be simple super. And consequently one conversations that from tablets it is possible to recover make up for horror.

Very important for me to solve this problem. She more psychological already. But pavor of consequences - in the future, in the present, depression libido (how much or as far as it so?) and other things och frighten me. Of hormones I am afraid as fire, but during too time I understand, that only they can give a guarantee arranging me. I AM afraid of hormones since it is convinced that cannot the tablets changing natural course of processes in an organism to be harmless.

Heard, that there was a new agent - is new-ring. How much or As far as it priemlimoe and a reliable agent? Whether it is possible to put not given birth or not travailled a spiral of type Mirena?

Prompt, even explain, that can really lead to undesirable consequences and that is simple hearings.

In what way to me to start to move.

(Condoms do not arrange me - psychologically, physically - I do not know. I can not, I do not receive pleasure).

In advance thanks